Bio: Thomas Duck

Name: Thomas Duck

Voiced by: Tom Hiddleston

Clothing:

Has black, spiked hair, and a black birthmark over his left eye

Personality: Charming, scheming, unpredictable, strict, cunning, intelligent, suave, mischevious, sadistic at times, caring, kind, compassionate

Likes: Family, adventure, singing, science, engineering, his mother, violence, scheming, Della, his sons, Beakly (mother figure), Webby (sees her as a daughter), Fenton Crackshell Cabrera, being the smartest one in the room, seeing every angle, Scrooge McDuck

Dislikes: FOWL, Bradford, Black Heron, losing, failing, being surprised, being alone, being upstaged, Gyro, failing his family, Louie's schemes (sometimes).

Background: Thomas Duck grew up with his mother, who was a kind, caring, selfless woman. However, after her death, Thomas was adopted by Black Heron and trained to become a ruthless, cruel, vile FOWL Agent. He never got to meet the true Master-Mind behind FOWL. One day, he was given an assignment. He had to infiltrate McDuck manor, gain the trust of the Duck Family, and eventually gain the info they needed to take them down. However, when Thomas met Della, he became conflicted. Yes, at first, the two annoyed the living hell out of each other. But slowly, they began to grow closer to one another, and eventually, they fell in love. And after spending more time with the Duck Family, he realized his life at FOWL was not what he wanted. After leaving FOWL behind, he and Della married, and eventually had children of their own. Thomas wanted to raise them right alongside the love of his life, giving them the life he never had. Unfortunately, after Della discovered Scrooge's latest project, The Spear of Selene, she was desperate enough to test it out. As a result, she was lost in a cosmic storm and lost in space. Thomas and Donald decided it was best to raise the boys on their own, leaving behind the man who was responsible for Della's disappearance. However, Thomas would always come back to visit him, as he acknowledges that none of it was truly his fault. And now, alongside Donald, he raises his three sons, having a calm, normal life. However, with the Duck Family, nothing is normal.

Family:

Mother: Elliot Drake

Younger Brother: Fredrick Drake

Adoptive Mother: Black Heron

Uncle-in-Law: Scrooge McDuck

Brother-In-Law: Donald Duck

Wife: Della Duck

Sons: Huey, Dewey, & Louie