The Beagle Birthday Breakout

It was a cool evening in the city of Duckburg. The Duck Triplets and  Vanderquack Twins were on the beach, getting ready to sail out to sea on a small boat.

Huey: Compass?

Micheal: Check!

Huey: CB Radio?

Webby: Check!

Huey: Sunscreen?

Micheal: Check!

Webby: Hot dog costumes!

Huey: I'm sorry, what?

Webby: You know, in case we get lost at sea and one of us, probably Louie, goes mad with hunger, we'll put these on. Louie hates hotdogs, so he probably won't eat us.

Micheal: (amused) So, you accounted Louie would rather eat us than hotdogs?

Louie: I do hate hotdogs.

Huey: I think we're good.

Huey throws the costumes away, as they were tackled by hungry seals.

Micheal: So what do you need us to do?

Huey: I think that's everything. Louie's got the canteens, Dewey's got the paddles.

Dewey: Nautical leap! Yar! And, nailed it.

Dewey jumps and lands on Louie, before the younger duck tackles the middle. Meanwhile, the twins looked towards Huey, giving him an unsure look.

Huey: Relax, we've taken this old kayak out dozens of times. We got this.

Webby: Maybe I could be in charge of the map.

Dewey: Oh, Huey always handles the map, thanks to old Captain Lost here.

Louie: Hey! That's Captain Lost Sir to you.

Huey and Dewey: Captain Lost! Captain Lost!

Huey and Dewey began to laugh, as Webby begins to forcefully laugh, earning a raised brow from her brother.

Micheal: (deadpan) You don't know why they're laughing, do you?

Webby: (continues to laugh) Nope.

Huey: Ah, it's this whole crazy story, where Louie-

Micheal: -Got you all lost?

Louie: (chuckles) Yeah. You sort of had to be there, I guess.

Dewey: But now you will be. Onward to Adventure!

Micheal: I hate to be a buzzkill, but I don't think that kayak is gonna be enough to fit more than three people, let alone five.

Dewey: Oh, it'll be enough.

*****

To the contrary, the group tries fitting four people in, which fails, as Webby is pushed out of the boat.

Micheal: Told you.

Huey: One of you can take my spot for now.

Webby: Nah, that's okay.

Dewey: Are you sure?

Micheal: Yeah! We'll just go when you guys get back.

Huey: Unless Captain Lost gets us lost again.

Huey and Dewey: Captain Lost! Captain Lost!

Dewey: It's just so fun to chant!

Micheal laughs, as the triplets head out to sea. However, he frowns, as he turns to see Webby with a sad expression. He looks around, trying to think of something to cheer her up. He then sees a stand and heads towards it. When he returned, he came back with two juices, with coconut's for cups. He touches Webby's shoulder, catching her attention as he gives her the strawberry and banana, which he knows is her favourite.