2. A boy with dreams

Seoul city , South Korea

The prosperity of the city has truly reflected the status of a capital city. Seoul has been the capital of undivided korea from 1394 A.D. But it became an individual capital city of South Korea from 1948 A.D.

South Korea has progressively reached its height of glory by the hardwork and courage of it's residents.

In this city all essential needs could be fulfilled. Many corporate buildings, hospitals and entertainment is provided here.

South Korea is also well known for another thing.

BTS

The famous boyband rising from an unknown little agency. No one would have ever thought a boyband debuted in 2013 from an unknown agency would have reached such a glory and popularity. Not only in the domestic entertainment but also in foreign media.

BTS is comprised of 7 members. They are Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

But they did not got success at a short time. They face many problems many situations. Being almost disbanded and depressed of losing their dreams, they released "I NEED YOU" song by 29th April 2015.

The song became a huge hit of the year. The band finally got the fruits of their labour. They got name. They got fame.

They made a brand of themselves.

But all of this could not be done without the corporation of the members. In all of this and indiscipherd part was  the role of the leader.

Kim Namjoon is that man.

The smart young boy with an IQ 148 of joined that unknown agency at the age of 16

The smart young boy with an IQ 148 of joined that unknown agency at the age of 16. A small boy of Ilsan district with nothing but pocketfull of dreams.

Now at the age of 24 he has reached the height of success which many people in their 30s too can't reach.

Time skip

Time square studio

Time square studio.

The studio is filled with thousands of fans. Everyone is waiting for them. Suddenly the lights dimmed and it focused on the stage.

A platform rose. People cheered. Armys waved their light stick.
The music could be heard around the arena.

The members welcomed their fans with their favourite song DNA. The members sang and danced till their best.

The show litterally turned into a personal BTS concert. Namjoon's powerfull rap literary turned the ARMY'S knees weak.

Taehyung was litterally growling in the mic making the fans screaming and crying in happiness.

Taking a pause they performed their hit song MIC DROP. A lit song. BTS really paved the way for Kpop.

After the performance everyone started the countdown for New year.

10.

9.  

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

Happy New Year.

Everyone yelled and shouted happily.