8. Rock and glam

January 2018

On the eve of 10th January 2018, the members were seen to be attending the golden disc awards.

The group sang one of their recognized music Outro : HER. Namjoon was seen to be rapping his parts fluently. Then Yoongi entered singing The members were smoothly singing their lines.

But then they switched to a different song. It was "Spring day". A song very close to everyone's heart. This song specifically brought them respect from people of different age groups.

Jung Hoseok did the intro in his soulful voice by singing along the lines.

I miss you, because you say this, I want to see you more.
보고 싶다, 이렇게 말하니까 더 보고 싶다

I miss you even when I look at your photos.
너희 사진을 보고 있어도 보고 싶다

It's such a mean time, I hate us
너무 야속한 시간 나는 우리가 밉다

Now we have a hard time even seeing each other once.
이젠 얼굴 한 번 보는 것 조차 힘들어진 우리가

Kim Namjoon the handsome and charming leader of the group softly rapped his lines.

It’s all winter here. Winter comes even in August.
여긴 온통 겨울 뿐이야 8월에도 겨울이 와

My heart races through time, the lone Snowpiercer left behind
마음은 시간을 달려가네 홀로 남은 설국열차

I want to hold your hand and go to the other side of the world to end this winter.
니 손 잡고 지구 반대편까지 가 이 겨울을 끝내고파

How long must the longing fall like snow before that spring day comes, friend?
그리움들이 얼마나 눈처럼 내려야 그 봄날이 올까, friend?

After the soulful performance the award show went on. During the announcement of the winners the group won a Disc Daesang at the 33rd golden disc awards for their album Love Yourself : Answer.

The members were quitely seen to be waiting in their seats for the announcement. They were shivering in tension. But upon hearing their victory, they stood up and hugged each other. It was a fantastic event for them.

The group gave their respective speechs. They were seen to thank about the amazing year of 2017. Kim Namjoon was leading the group in an amazing way.

On 13th January, the group has held an exclusive fan meeting in Seoul.  More than 40,000 fans from around the globe attended the "BTS 4th Muster" event titled "Happy Ever After" at Seoul's Gocheok Sky Dome on Saturday and Sunday.

The group performed on  "Best of Me," a track from "Love Yourself: Her," for the first time on stage.

They continued to show their powerful dance moves during live performances of a series of hit songs, including "Pied Piper," "No More Dream," "MIC Drop," "Go Go" and "DNA."

Fans had a field day with the interactions of the members. Afterwards when the members sat down to interact with  the fans, Taehyung and Jungkook decided to perform a playful butt fight to entertain their fans and hyungs.