10. Seoul music awards

25th January, 2018

The day was a big event for BTS. It was a grand celebration for army .

The members could be seen tucked in black suits

The members could be seen tucked in black suits. Being in the same colour suit, all opted for a different style. That uniqueness litterally increased the charms of the members.

Getting down from the van, the media were seen to be clicking their pictures and reporting their arrival.

The area was fully packed with people. The bodyguards were seen constantly protecting the artists and preventing any desperate fans from getting in.

The group entered the photo session area. Many reporters were seen standing and constantly clicking pictures. After some pictures, the host came and started interviewing the members.

The members answered those questions and then were led to their respective seats.

Sitting down the member started conversing among themselves.

The lights turned on the stage and came the hosts Kim Heechul, Shin Dong-yup, and Kim So-Hyun.

Many categories were nominated and awards were given. Then the performance of BTS was called upon the stage.

It was a fantastic performance. The rap line and vocal line has jointly made the music award show into their own concert. Many idols were seen to be reacting well to their performance.

But  internally they know that who is gonna get all the awards this year. Well they can only pray and do their best. Namjoon's smirk and style has literally the army screaming. Some Fans literary fainted from the excitement. It was a securities duty to escort them out and take care it.

Afterwards when Park hyung sik was hosting the event his co host had asked whether he was particularly looking for anyone.

As many knew that he was in the industry for a long time accumulating many juniors and Seniors. He responded by acknowledging the presence of  his new Co actor who is also known as the world handsome man, The Kim Taehyung aka V.

In response, Taehyung stood up and did a v sign to show his appreciation for his Seniors. "Why don't you sit with them". Jimin said to Taehyung when he sat down.

Namjoon hit his hand upon his face internally. He realized the soulmates are about to blast. "Jimin-ah you can't be seriously jealous of them". Taehyung said to Jimin."Why shouldn't I ?!" Jimin huffed in annoyance.

"Yes Jimin hyung tell him". Jungkook interrupted between fueling Jimin's jealousy. "Boys I don't want any trouble today and Jungkook stop adding troubles". Namjoon momentarily stopped the boys mid sentence to not ensure any chaos.

"Now we would announce The Producer of the year". The mc announced for the next category of the awards.

It was obviously Bang Si-hyuk. Everyone got up and started clapping for the success. BTS also got up with him and started to move towards the stage. Our beautiful Taehyung being an extra literary took up a flower pot to present.

Min Yoongi after getting on the stage, started to adjust the microphone. Later on it was the turn to announce Daesang awards. When it was announced that BTS  are the winner of it, the ARMYs started crazily cheer for them.

The members started to tear up a little bit. Kim Namjoon, our handsome, intelligent leader and ml thanked the fans. He went on saying how their starting was not smooth but they could only come to this point because of ARMYs. The fans got very emotional and started to cheer loudly for them.