Sara Tendulkar

"तुझमें दिखता रब का नूर है, एक सुरूर है" ✨💗

Sara had a fashion show in Thailand. She was also there to meet her friend Jakapan Puttha aka Build, the Thai actor, musician, and singer. He is known for his work in "Kinn Porsche the series la forte ." She was feeling weird in her stomach, but she slid it. She hadn't met Shubh for almost more than 3 month as their schedules were hectic. Naina barged into Sara's room and said " I have a plan .." "Your plans are burdensome on me, so go away " "Sara, just this once .. Please" " It's the final time I am listening to you ." " I have an awesome plan. Let's kidnap Shubh " Sara choked on the water she was drinking and it spurted all over the floor AND Naina. Naina wiped her face with a towel and repeated herself " Let's Kidnap Shubh and if possible, Ishaan too "   "Naina. Are you kidding me ??? You are telling me to kidnap Shubh and Ishaan? Are you pulling a fast one on me? Have you lost it? --" " Sara, you need to understand that it's the only way you can make him yours " " I can't ... He is a celebrity cricketer. I can't do that. " "Sara, We have to do it, I'll tell Build too. I am sure he'll help us. " Sara was struggling but she soon thought to give it a try and she just got to know that Shubh and Ishaan were coming to Thailand for a boy's trip. She said " Let's give it a go then. " Naina and Sara became sure about the plan and called Build and soon the plan was fixed. The bodyguard of Build will pick up Shubh and Ishaan from the hotel and then take them to an undisclosed location.

Sara sensed that something might go wrong, but she had to keep her salon appointment for a basic facial and cleansing before her upcoming show. Dressed casually with Naina by her side, she made her way to the salon. Soon after, Naina whispered, "Sara, I need to use the restroom." "Then go ahead, I won't stop you," Sara replied. Naina nodded and hurried off to find the women's restroom. In her haste, she accidentally collided with someone and almost stumbled, but a strong hand caught her just in time. When she opened her eyes, she saw...

Sara , on the other hand was having her hair and facial treatment done when she felt that someone came and sat near her . She blindly thought that it was Naina and said " Naina , can you please buy me some food . I am starving . " The human sitting next to her was about to say something when she interrupted "You can get me a truffle ravioli with iced latte from 'Icey Ice ' and for sure I'll pay you later " The person in front , without any argument , hummed at her and under 15 minutes bought her as well as Naina food . Sara when handed the food , she said " I have an eye mask on but I'll eat it in a few minutes though . Thank you baby" That man was stunned to here those words but happily went off to look for his friend . 

~~~

Thanks a bunch for sticking around till the end! Here's to a fantastic day or night ahead!