Shubman Gill

" ख़्वाब बना के, तुझे दिल में छुपा के रखूँ " 🎀🧿

They reached the hotel and interacted with the receptionist. The receptionist asked  "Good evening sir. May I know the name on which the booking is done?" | " Yes, it is Shubman Gill. " | " Yes Sir, Your room number is 1701, which is on the second floor. " | " Actually, may we know the people staying on the same floor as us for safety reasons? " | "Sorry sir. It is against our terms and policies. We are very sorry sir. " | "But--" Shubh was interrupted by Ishaan " No problem mam. Thank you very much." | They took their keys and went into the elevator. Ishaan spoke "Shubh, you don't have to answer everything a person says. Be chill." | " YOU are saying that? You sure" They snickered together and reached their floor 'SECOND FLOOR' the elevator whispered. 

Upon entering their room, they were left speechless by the breathtaking sight before them. The expansive space featured a bed nearly the size of a tennis court, complemented by a 50 x 50-inch smart television mounted directly on the wall. Below the television, an elongated table housed a mini bar, an assortment of snacks, and menus for their convenience. Nearby, an elegantly arranged table and chair were accompanied by a muted color sofa, perfectly positioned to catch the warm rays of sunlight. A circular mirror, designed to mimic the sun, was strategically placed at a 90-degree angle, enhancing the room's aesthetic. The glass panels separating the sink area from the restroom, along with an oak wooden door, added a touch of luxury. Surrounding the main mirror were numerous smaller mirrors, all in sleek black, with a neatly folded hand towel positioned beneath the dryer, contributing to the overall sophistication. The jacuzzi bathtubs, reminiscent of a child's pool, were equipped with buttons and toiletries, making the experience even more inviting. They exchanged glances and simultaneously declared, "Let's elevate this trip."

 They both laughed, freshened up, and ordered something from the room service. After waiting for 40 minutes straight, they were out of control - " It's been FORTY FUCKING MINUTES and the food is not arriving. I am going down." | Shubh hummed in response "Just take the keys, the second one please." Ishaan took the keys and left the room. Midway he saw SARA. He rubbed his eyes, and Sara remained the same, she was keeping the utensils out of her room. Ishaan took a U-turn ran towards his room, fell twice while running and hurriedly opened the door, meanwhile, Sara saw the blurry figure of a man running, and she ignored it even though the figure looked known. Ishaan closed the door immediately and screamed "SHUBMAN FUKING GILL" Shub came running to the door and said "THE FUCK?? Why the hell are you screaming? Saw a ghost ?" | "Something worse than that. Just saw Sara Tendulkar, the daughter of Sachin Tendulkar." | " So what? You just saw Sara? YOU SAW SARA?! SARA TENDULKAR? YOU SURE??" | "I swear I fucking observed her with my own eyes.. We'll not go out then, let's wait for the food even if it takes a fucking eternity, which it is taking." | "Ishaan, stop freaking out, or I'll fucking puke goddamn. Call the reception, ask for our order and then we'll think about it. " | " What will I do? Naina will be with her. She'll kill me and I will not be able to face her-" | " You know what Ishaan? I knew you like Naina " | "No, I don't. " | " Yes you do. You are freaking out from the thoughts of her hating on you or holding a grudge against her."| " Shubh, actually I do love her from the day I saw her." | " I knew it goddamn ."

They continued their chat when the door knocked. They shot their heads toward each other and started to push each other to open the door. In the end, Ishaan opened the door and found the room service with their food. Ishaan said " Sir, you were supposed to arrive like thirty minutes earlier. You are 30 minutes late."  Room service replied while keeping the food on the table " No sir. I am early by negative 30 minutes on the contrary." They all laughed while the room service left the room and both of them enjoyed their food.After a joyful dinner, they fell asleep, having put the Sara - Naina case out of their minds. It was a night filled with unforgettable experiences, despite its wildness

Meanwhile ~~~ 

Sara closed the door and said " Plan accomplished. They are in the hotel. " Naina clapped her hands and high-fived Sara " All thanks to Zade Meadows." Sara exclaimed " Real. Like they were so easy to manipulate. So will you accept that you like Ishaan ?" | " I do love him and I wouldn't disagree." | " And I couldn't agree more." They snickered.

~~~~

🧿🧿🧿🧿