Sara Tendulkar

"हँसती रहे, तू हँसती रहे, हया की लाली खिलती रहे" ✨🧿

While on her way to the cricketer's party, she phoned Naina, "Naina, can you confirm your attendance? I might turn around if you're not coming. I'm serious." Naina chuckled and assured her, "I'll be there, arriving no later than 8:30. What about you?" Sara replied, "Us too. Both Mom and I will get there by 8:45."

Upon arrival, coincidentally Naina arrived at the same time. Sara's mom approached Dr. Richa Solanki, Naina's mom. The two mothers went off together, leaving the ladies behind. While conversing, Naina asked, "Sara, could you unlock your phone for me? Mine isn't working." Sara sensed something was amiss but chose to overlook it and handed over her phone.

Naina returned the phone to Sara , she checked her phone thoroughly and found nothing . They were roaming in the banquet when suddenly her phone ringed ~~~~

Sarah's manager Rishabh called her to let her know that she had liked a photograph of Indian cricketer Shubman Gill on Instagram, which was dated two years ago. This led to people spreading fake news about them, which was making the situation complicated. As Rishabh informed Sarah about the situation, she quickly scrolled through her Instagram feed to dislike the photograph, desperately trying to put an end to the rumors. However, as she looked over at Naina, Sarah felt a strong desire to strangle her for causing this problem.

She looked at Naina and walked towards her as she was about to smack her while Naina was continuously moving backwards and then she started running behind while Sara started to chase her . Suddenly it turned into a game of cat and mice . While Sara was chasing Naina , she was running so fast that she without looking here and there she bumped into a hard body , and was about fall when suddenly 2 arms helped her . After a few minutes she understood the shape figure of her childhood sweetheart , Shubman . She was staring in his eyes shamelessly when suddenly it hit her and she said "I am so sorry , I fell because I was in a hurry " That man just nodded when a guy from behind which looked like Ishaan of ICT. Naina spoke up "Sara , what are you doing ? " while looking at me , Ishaan said "Shubh , you can leave her now , she is stable  I believe . " I was smiling after that comment when "You said you were hungry , I know he does look like delicious but that does not mean you can eat him . " Soon , Sara stood up and smacked Naina and said "We're very sorry . I hope we meet again." Shubman whispered something which was inaudible to Sara . 

They both went to the food counter and while taking food , Naina was asking questions like 'How was he ?' He got handsome features, didn't he ?'  Sara wanted to talk to him , see him more , but for the party it was their last meet . 

After a few day Shubman with Ishaan & Virat came to Sara's house to meet Sachin. Sometimes , small conversations took place between Shubh and Sara . Those conversation felt like a minute but stayed in her [their] mind for hour, days, weeks and months. It was the best time of their life .

~~~

Thank You for cooperating.