Shubman Gill

"सुना, तेरे college में मेरे गाने ban हैं " 🩰💪

I felt a rush of dopamine every time I meet Sara . I needed to make her mine , for once . I need her to be in my life and make it colorful . After the cricket practice , I went to look for Ishaan . I knocked his room and entered it . He was in the bathroom , bathing . I sat there in deep thoughts when he said while drying his hairs "What are you thinking so deep Shubh ?" I replied " I have a plan . Let's kidnap her " Ishaan yelped " A plan ??!! KIDNAP?!!!. Shubh are you kidding me ? We can't do some illegal shit , it will ruin our image " I answered "Ishu , who is telling you to do some illegal shit ? We'll kidnap her but it will be a fake kidnapping . And Abhishek and  Hardik already know , so they'll help us . And is it's like it'll ruin our image , we'll do it in the time when it's most unexpected " Ishaan smacked his head and exclaimed " Just use this kind of brain in the field to Shubh , it'll be perfect . And I'm okay of the plan until I get a free trip ." I replied happily " Of course you'll get it Ishu . And thank you " I kissed him on his cheek and went out of his room when he screamed "SHUBH!!!!! I HATE YOU !!!! " I laughed and said "LOVE YOU TOO !!"

The next morning they got to know that Sara is going to Thailand with her friend Naina on duo trip . Ishaan came to my room in a hurry while I was sleeping , he opened the door and screamed " Shubh . We got our plan to step 2 . " I woke up and he continued " So , Sara and Naina are going to Thailand for there fashion show . We'll go to Thailand unannounced with Abhishek and Hardik . And we'll check it there only . So how's the plan ?" I confidently said by taping his back " Good Job Ishu , finally you learnt something from me . Now you book the tickets and I will pack our bags and inform the others. "He nodded .  I then called Virat bhaiya and he said " Fine , but Anushka won't come as she won't leave Vamika alone and she is too young to be travelling . So I will accompany you in this operation " I answered him " Not a problem.  "    We packed our bags and left for Thailand . We chose the same hotel as Sara and stayed on the same floor . 

~~~

Sorry for late updates . Finally a new chapter . Just finished mapping and here's the chapter .