Shubman Gill

"कैसे कटे दिन-रात?"💗💗

 Shubman found himself surrounded by paparazzi and media, while Sara was busy with her shows. They decided to cut short their trip from 12 to 5 days. On the fourth day, they went shopping for gifts for their team and family. As they strolled peacefully, Ishaan mentioned, "Shubh, I want to buy perfume." Shubman replied, "You already have plenty. Besides, we're heading back to India tomorrow, so why bother?" Ishaan insisted, "Thai perfumes are in vogue." Shubman teased, "Planning to be a perfumer, Ishu?" After some back and forth, Shubman finally agreed to go perfume shopping with Ishaan, extending their trip by 3 days. However, Ishaan had a change of heart, declaring, "I'll wear my perfumes no matter what." Despite their differing opinions, they reached a compromise to extend their stay by 5 days. Ishaan then pointed to the perfume shop, signaling Shubman to follow him.

After completing their shopping for themselves, their team, and their family, Shubh decided it was time for a haircut. Shubh informed Ishaan, "Ishaan, I need a haircut. I'm heading to the 'ISTILLICS SALON'. When you're done, come and pick me up." Ishaan acknowledged and headed straight to 'Belgian Waffles to place an order. While ordering, a sudden chill ran down his spine, prompting him to rush to the restroom. In his hurry, he accidentally collided with a small figure. Despite almost falling, Ishaan managed to catch her just in time. Amidst the chaos, Ishaan found himself gazing into the girl's eyes under pressure. Startled, he tried to identify her and exclaimed in disbelief, "NAINA?!" To his surprise, he momentarily forgot that Naina was leaning on him, and as he raised his hands in shock, he accidentally let Naina slip and fall to the ground. Naina, taken aback, exclaimed, "What the actual fuck?!" Without a second thought, Ishaan hurried towards the restroom, leaving Naina on her own, feeling embarrassed. Naina quickly made her way to the salon where Sara was waiting.

Meanwhile

Shubh headed to the salon for a haircut and noticed a familiar face seated inside. Although he couldn't recognize the person, he proceeded to book an appointment. As he made his way to his seat, he heard a voice he knew well, "Naina, is that you?" To his surprise, Sara was sitting there. Before he could speak, Sara requested food as she was hungry. Shubman couldn't refuse and bought food from 'MANHATTAN CHIPS' for both Sara and her friend Naina. After placing the food beside Sara, he canceled his appointment at the reception and headed to the restroom. Seeing Naina approaching with a flushed face, he quickly hid, walked past her, and locked himself in a cabinet, calling Ishaan. Ishaan's phone rang in one of the stalls; as he answered, he reassured Shubh he would meet him near Manhattan Chips. Concerned about Ishaan's unusual behavior, Shubh worried about his friend's well-being.

Soon enough, when he came out of the stall, he heard sobs. He was sure that Ishaan was there and something was wrong. He knocked at the stall when he heard a similar voice saying "Who is it? Kindly use a different stall, it will take time." Shubman recognized the voice and ordered "Ishu, open the door right now" Ishaan was intimidated and became silent while trying to dry his face. Shubman shouted, "Open the fucking door or I will break it and you will face all the damage " Ishaan came out, being guilty, went straight towards the sink to wash his hands and face. "Why the hell were you crying?" |  "I was not" |  "You were" |  "I was not" |  "Can you please stop lying as it is too obvious that you were crying?" A tear escaped from his eyes when he stated "You are right, I was crying. I bumped into Naina, fucking under pressure. I screamed because of happiness forgetting that she was leaning on me for that moment, dropped her on the floor and ran. Now, what do you expect me to do? fuck off?" Shubman after understanding what just happened and burst into laughs. He forgot that his best friend was crying for a mere reason. 

Shubman replied "Yeah, you should actually fuck off. You are crying because you dropped her? First of all, that was fucking dumb that you dropped her out of excitement and secondly, not going to lie, you crying for her states that she's  your interest." Ishaan stopped for a while, looked at him and said "She interest me ? Are you drunk? I don't even enjoy looking at her, and I like her? Are you kidding me?" Shubman sneered at Ishaan and explained "Of course, you don't like her. Even though you told me to kidnap her as well, you were filled with joy when you saw her and you literally just cried because you dropped her on the floor, and you are here giving me justifications. People justify themselves whenever they are flustered or lying and after all this too you're denying that you like her? That's a whole fucking lie Ishu." Ishaan replied "I am not lying. I don't like her anyway, and I asked to kidnap her so that Sara will not be bored, and I was happy to see Naina because I was happy that it will be easy for us to kidnap them. I cried because I was embarrassed, and I am justifying myself so that there is no misunderstanding  not because I like her." Shubman scoffed and replied "I know you are lying to me but at least don't lie to yourself. Just accept it." Ishaan flashed his middle finger towards Shubman and departed towards the exit of the restroom. While leaving Ishaan thought "Am I actually in love with her?"

~~~

Thank you !?