Prologue

Ja'Miri 08/10•2pm bedroom

I'm chillin, layin on my couch

I'm chillin, layin on my couch. I get a call from my mans, Boogie. "Yo, what you on, Mir?" He asks once I answer. "Nothin, wassup wit you? What you on?" I ask back. "I'm tryna see if you could link wit us. I'm wit Raven and Tray right now." I nod. "Where ya at?"

"We at the center right now. They just opened since school start in a few weeks." I nod again and stand from my couch. "Type shit. What ya finna do? Imma pull up." "I'm tryna play games for a few. I think Honesty finna pull up too." "Bet. Imma hit ya shit back in a few minutes. I gotta talk to my mom and get ready." He agreed and hangs up. I go to my moms room to see Stunna sitting on they bed. "Hey, where my mom at?" I ask him, "She in the bathroom. Why what happened?" He asks. "I wanna see if I can go chill wit my homies for a while." He nods, "You got weed?" He asks me and I shake my head no. "What I tell you? You never supposed to pull up empty handed." He says and then takes a deep breath. "I gotchu. Just don't tell your mom." I nod as he goes under the bed and grabs a few packs. "That shit better last til the end of the week. If it don't, you smoking too much and imma tell your mother." He speaks below a whisper. I nod and throw them in my pockets. "Could I take your Wraith?" I ask him and he raises his brows. "Boy, who you tryn impress?" I chuckle.

"Take my Suburban. I know ya finna be goin places." He says and I smile. My mom comes out the bathroom and looks between us. "Mom, can I go hang out with Boogie, Tray, Honesty, and Raven?" I ask her and she crosses her arms. "Where?" She asks. "The center. They opened it up since school starting soon." She nods. "Sure, just call me when you get there and when you leave." She tells me and I nod. I leave her room and get to getting dressed.

•3pm The Car

We sit in the car as I'm rolling up and Honesty playing music

We sit in the car as I'm rolling up and Honesty playing music. "You tryna go on a two man wimme later?" Tray asks me. Out of the friend group, you could say me and Tray is the hoes. We don't even be doing nothing forreal but we just be talking to multiple girls. Niggas can't be mad we the finest ones in the group. "Lemme see my fem." I tell him and Honesty chuckles. "Hoe ass niggas. What happened to the last two man?" She asks with a laugh. "They wasn't valid enough." I shrug. "Nah, they probably ain't let you fuck." Raven adds. "Shut your ass up, yo boyfriend got a little dick." Trayvon adds as well. "Oh my god, who the fuck told you that?!" She playfully smacks the back of his head.