16

Ja'Miri 05/24 •6am

I put all my shii in my car and just drove off. Out of respect, I left everything my mom and Stunna paid for. Luckily, I got my own Money anyway. Right now, I just gotta focus on finding somewhere to live. I fight tears as I drive to Lanii's house.

Mir Mir: Bae
Mir Mir: Pls tell me you're awake
Mir Mir: Wake up pls
Lanii: Nigga it's 6 in the am and you blowing my shii up
Mir Mir: Cs this some serious shit
Lanii: Ik it's serious cs you said shit and not shii
Lanii: But what's up?
Mir Mir: I got kicked out.
Lanii: Why?
Mir Mir: Don't be mad at me
Lanii: No promises but js tell me
Mir Mir: I'm a drug dealer
Lanii: nigga I know that
Mir Mir: she found all my shit and she ain't want me there nm
Lanii: My aunt is here but she's sleep
Lanii: js come over and we can figure shii out
Mir Mir: I'm alr outside
Lanii: ofc you are

I walk up to her house and she opens the door. "I woke her up and told her the problem, she said you can stay here until you find a place to stay." She tells me as we walk to her room. I never been here before since her aunt was always home.

•10am

Lanii was sleeping on my chest while I scrolled on my phone looking for an apartment

Lanii was sleeping on my chest while I scrolled on my phone looking for an apartment. If I'm gon live on my own, I think I'd want her to live wit me. Her alarm goes off and she wakes up instantly. "Shit, I fell asleep." She jumps up and I jump up with her. "What? You wasn't supposed to?" I ask and she shakes her head getting up and starting to look for clothes. "G's flight landed already. That's what the alarm was for." She tells me and I nod. "Imma hurry up and get ready so we can go get her." She says and leaves the room. I keep looking and see something that looked pretty nice. Lanii comes back into the room and I turn my phone to face her. "This a nice apartment, right?" I ask her and she takes the phone from me. "Yeah, it looks pretty big." She stated, "That's what you said."

"Boy, shut up." She gives me the phone back. "Wanna live in it with me?" I ask and she raises her brows. "What?" "You heard me." She shrugs. "You gon let me decorate?" She then asks and I nod. "Just don't make it too feminine. I gotta live there too." I stated and she smiled. "Gotta ask my aunt first."

•10:57am
I drive up to LAX and park in front of it. She calls her friend and tells her where we are. A brownskin girl with long ginger hair walked up to the car. Lanii instantly gets out and jumps on her, hugging her happily. I get out too and lean on the car. "G, this is Miri. Miri, this my bestie Genesis." She introduced us and I dapped her up. "Nice to meet you. I'm finna put ya suitcase inna trunk." I tell her and she nods. I grab her suitcase and open my trunk. I put it in(pause) and get back in the drivers seat. "Just drive to my place. Imma get her dolled up for tonight." She tells me and I nod as I pull off. "She told me you got a friend for me." G says and I nod. "He's just your type too." Lanii says and I chuckle. "You been bowling before?" I ask G and she shakes her head. "Tray gon teach you how."

Kaylanii •6pm
I just finished Genesis's hair, nails, and lashes.