9

Ja'Miri 09/17•2am

I'm rolling up, I keep dropping the weed cs my hands shaky asf

I'm rolling up, I keep dropping the weed cs my hands shaky asf. I get a text message.

Honesty: Bestie you up? I csn't sleep
Mir Mir: yea I'm rolling up rn
Honesty: imma come to you

My door opens a minute later. Honesty plops down on my bed as I finish rolling. "Why you smoke so much?" She asks, "Why you drink so much?" I ask back making her get quiet. "Oh okay." "Boy, not too fuckin much." She giggles. I look into her eyes, starting to light the blunt. "Why you lookin at me?" She asked and I shrug, looking down at the lighter. "I don't know, we in blue lights and nothing else around us. What else I'm supposed to look at?" I ask seriously and she giggles. "I'm serious. What else, Honesty." She shrugs. "Oh, if I was straight." She mumbles making me scrunch up my face. I take a long pull, "What you mean?" I ask and she just looks up at me. She was laying across the bed laying her head on her elbow. "Nothin." She says and looks back down.

"Nah, you saying if you wasn't straight. What that mean?" I ask her and look deeply into her eyes. She sighs dramatically, "I'm just saying, like... if I was straight this moment would be so much better." I squint at her. What she mean by that? "Whatchu tryna say? Spit it out, ma." I say and pass her the blunt. She takes a pull, "If I was straight, I'd be all over you right now." She says in all Honesty. I raise my brows and lick my bottom lip. "What's stopping you now?" I ask and look her up and down. I notice that she looks down at my lips. "This blunt." She answers and takes another pull. I look into her eyes as I take the blunt out of her hand and ashed it on my nightstand. She grabs my chin softly and kisses my lips once. We make eye contact before diving back into each others lips, tongues fighting for dominance while I caress her back.

She somehow manages to climb on top of me making my hands move to her waist as we keep making out. I pull away, "I know you used to being in control. But, this ain't that." I mumble against her lips and flip us over. I plant kisses down her neck while starting to pull at the shorts she had on. She pulled them off and I rubbed her clit through her panties wit two of my fingers. She moans softly and grips onto my shoulder. "You want it?" I ask in her ear and she nods frantically while moaning. I wrap my hand around her neck, "Turn around then." She turns on her stomach and I start pulling my pants down. I pull her panties down and spread her legs. I rub my tip through her folds. "How bad you want it?" I ask with a smirk. "Miri." I chuckle and start sliding in. "This what real dick feel like." I mumble and push myself all the way into her. She yelps out loudly, gripping the covers. I bring my hand to her mouth, "shh, you don't want nobody to hear you. Do you?" I ask and she shakes her head. I start stroking slowly, she moaned after every stroke.

"Miri." Her moan was muffled by my hand. I start to speed up placing my hands on the sides of her head. "Ugh, Miri. It's so deep.." She moans out and brings her hand back to my lower ab. "I know, ma. I know." I grunt and roll my hips against her, making her feel every inch. "My... Stomach." She moans out as I pound into her. She starts pushing me back, "Nah, don't push me out. Let me in." I groan and she moves her hand. I put my hand on top of hers, squeezing tightly. Her legs start to quiver under me making me speed up my thrusts. "Miri..." She gasps and squeezes my wrist with her other hand. I feel her get wetter and wetter. "Oh my... Miri please." She whines and I hum in response. "I can't take... no more." She speaks through moans. She brings her hand to my ab again and I grab both her hands, placing them on top of her back and holding them tightly.