17

Ja'Miri 05/30 •2pm

Today is Ja'Sani's 7th birthday and he's having a party

Today is Ja'Sani's 7th birthday and he's having a party. I know my mom ain't fuckin wit me, but I still wanna show up for him. Lanii and I got dressed, for once we wasn't matching. "You ready?" She asks me and I nod. "You think it's gonna be awkward?" She asks me and I shrug. She sighs and walks out of the house. I follow behind her and open the car door for her.

 I follow behind her and open the car door for her

Her fit^^

•3pm

"Wassup

"Wassup." Stunna daps me up and my mom just mugs the fuck outa me. Lanii hugs them both and goes to find Sani. "Hey, ma." I say nervously. "Hey." She blandly says back and I go follow Lanii. I see Sani socializing or whatever. We walk over to him and he runs to hug us. "Miri! Lanii! You came!" He was happy as fuck. "Of course we did. We couldn't miss this, now could we?" Lanii asks and he shakes his head. "Happy birthday lil man." He smiles wide as fuck.

Honesty: Ja'Miri
Mir Mir: Yes ma'am?
Incoming phone call: Honesty

"Where are you?" She asks breathlessly. "At Sani birthday party, why what's up?" I ask and she's hyperventilating. "What's wrong?" I start getting nervous and Lanii looks over at me. "My water just broke and no one is home." She lowkey sobs. "Shit. I'm on my way right now." I say and she hangs up. "What happened?" Lanii asks since I had my AirPods on. "Honesty's water just broke. I gotta go." I say and start rushing to leave. "Want me to come with you?" Lanii asks, "if you want to, but I gotta go now. Nobody's home to help her." Lanii follows behind me. "Honesty's water broke." She tells my mom before we both speed walk to the car.