10

Ja'Miri •8pm

She moves to the back seat and I look back at her confused. "You want me to come back there with you?" I ask her and she nods. I climb back there and sit next to her. "I'm bouta take my sneakers off." She says and untied her laces. I watch her slide them off her feet and then sit back. "I'm still hot." She whines and tugs at her sweater. "Take your sweater off then." I tell her and place my hand on her thigh. She brings her leg up onto my thigh.

"I can't." She sighs and I move closer to her. "Want me to help you?" I ask her and she nods. I pull her sweater over her head, revealing a white Nike sports bra. She looks up at me, "What? Want a kiss?" I ask wit a smirk. She nods and I plant my lips on hers softly. I pull away, "Miri." She says as I sit back down. "Yeah?" I ask and she sighs. "I'm not tryna move too fast wit you, but.." She pauses. "But what, ma?" I ask and caress her knee. "You making it real hard for me." I squint at her.

"Oh, my bad." I look away and she sucks her teeth. "No, don't stop. I like challenging myself." She smirks. "You already challenged yourself by wanting me. You too little to handle all this over here." She rolls her eyes playfully. "Boy, I can take anything." She pops her neck and I scoff. "Nah, you ain't gon be able to handle this. You little, i don't wanna hurt you." I smirk and she huffs. We chill for a while and talk, she then puts her sweater back on and we both hop in the front. I'm surprised we didn't fuck, I could tell she wanted to though. I drive her home and she tells me to call her when I get home.

•10pm

Lanii: 5 attachments in invisible

My eyes widen as she randomly sent me these. I'm not gon fully explain the vids, but just know they got me hard asf. Since that's what we doing, I slip my length out of my boxers and stroke myself lightly. I hold my phone up and press record. I recorded the whole thing, moaning, groaning, and grunting. I pump myself faster and faster until my nut shot up and landed all over my stomach. It's a good thing I keep a towel hanging on the corner of my headboard. I stop recording and clean myself up. I send her the vid and she likes it immediately. I smirk as she starts typing.

Lanii: Damn😵‍💫
Mir Mir: What?
Lanii: I got you like that?
Mir Mir: 😂😂
Lanii: It's rlly big tho..
Lanii: And the tip........
Mir Mir: Shhh
Lanii: I can't wait to suck it
Mir Mir: Oh wrd? What else?
Lanii: And ride it
Mir Mir: Mhm
Lanii: And drown it
Mir Mir: 👀👀
Mir Mir: Ion like to talk too much
Lanii: Dw it ain't gon be js talk pretty soon
Mir Mir: I never asked what's your body count
Lanii: 2
Mir Mir: Samee

We keep texting until I get tired and go to sleep.

09/23•7:22am

"Mani! Hurry up, we gotta go!" I yell from downstairs

"Mani! Hurry up, we gotta go!" I yell from downstairs. I was sitting on the couch texting the gc since she was taking so long.

Mir Mir: myb ya Mani taking forever to get out the bathroom
Honesty: Shii I understand you can't rush beauty
Tray: idgaf ya take forever and look the same everyday
Boogie: Right like wtf
Honesty: If ya was females ya would understand
Honesty: But ya don't understand
Mir Mir: She coming now so Honesty I'm otw
Honesty: Bet