Crushing

Since Amy was gone now, and Silver was on his own, he better make it worth his time. Maybe he could hang out with one of his friends, he thought. He would pull out his phone, scrolling through his contacts, wanting to find at least someone to talk too.

Silver would scroll through his contacts in search of a friend to talk to. He came across the phone number for Shadow. He didn't feel like talking with Blaze, and so he figured he would just message Shadow.

After a moment, he would message his friend Shadow, asking if he was available to hang out today.

Shadow wasn't the social type, no, not at all. So silver wouldn't be surprised if he didn't answer, or told him to fuck off.

Surprisingly, shadow replyied after Silver sent a text saying "Hey shadow"

**Shadow: "What do you want Silver."**

He would text.

Silver was a bit surprised to hear from Shadow so soon, and it kind of caught him off guard. He had thought Shadow would take a while longer to respond to him. Though, he probably should have expected nothing less from someone like Shadow.

**Silver: "Oh um, just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out. Maybe go somewhere or something. That's all."**

Silver then replied back, trying to keep it as simple as possible.

**Shadow: "What happened."**

He imminently texted back! And.. Shadow could instantly tell something was wrong.

**Shadow: "No one ever asks me to hang out, why did you ask."**

Silver could tell that Shadow was starting to become suspicious. He was good at telling when something was wrong. Which is why Silver tried to reply in a way that would make him sound as relaxed as possible.

**Silver: "Oh, no particular reason... I'm just not in the mood to go home, and I felt like hanging out. Plus, it's been a while since we did something together, I wanted to catch up."**

Silver replied, trying to remain calm. However, he could feel himself starting to crack.

**Shadow: Right. Why don't you go hang out with that little cat friend of yours?**

Silver could practically hear the sarcasm spewing from Shadow's text. The last person he wanted to talk about, while he felt like this was Blaze, and he wasn't in the mood for Shadow to start getting on his case.

**Silver: "Uh... she's unavailable right now."**

Silver replied, lying about Blaze's status. And he certainly didn't want Shadow to ask more questions.

**Shadow: Fine. I'll come over. You better have coffee beans for me to eat when I arrive.**

Silver let out a little sigh of relief. If there was someone he felt like talking with in his current situation, it would definitely be Shadow, as he was the only one who Silver felt like he could really open up to. He gave Shadow a small text back.

**Silver: "I'll have coffee beans all ready for you. See you soon."**

Later,

Shadow would arrive, not even knocking, just letting himself inside Silvers musty hotel room. He would groan at the conditions with a snarl, but that was normal for him. Silver would probably do that too..

Silver was kind of surprised that Shadow wasn't even going to wait for permission to come in, as he just barged in his room. And Shadow immediately seemed repulsed by the conditions of the room. Which Silver couldn't blame him, even if Shadow's reactions were probably a bit dramatic.