Nature Walk

Amy would lead Silver to her favorite path to walk along. They took short cuts through the park, before arriving in the nearby forest.

It was beautiful.

Like something straight out of a fantasy movie. He could hear the birds singing their morning songs. This was already cheering him up.

Amy: "Taa-Daa! This is where I like to walk when I'm feeling down..."

Silver's eyes were drawn towards the trees and the surrounding nature. It was absolutely beautiful out here.

He could hear all of the birds and animals surrounding him. It certainly was a nice change to be able to step away from civilization for a few moments and be able to just breathe and take in nature.

Silver: "This is definitely a nice spot!"

Silver said, smiling as he took in the scenery and fresh air.

Silver: "I definitely needed this, thanks for inviting me."

Silver said, looking over towards Amy.

Amy would happily nod in approval. Silver couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed over to her hand, taking it, excited to start to the walk.

Amy: "Hey! I'm coming, I'm coming!"

She laughs, feeling a bit silly for simply standing still.

Silver would chuckle at hearing her laugh. The sound was definitely enough to put a smile on his face.

He would gently begin to lead the two of them into the forest. The air outside here seemed much cleaner than it was back in the city. In the distance, Silver could also hear the sound of a lake that was located somewhere nearby, it was so tranquil and calming.

Silver: "It's just... So beautiful here. The air is so...refreshing, you know?"

Silver commented, speaking to nobody in particular. He still had his hand firmly grasped in Amy's hand, which made him feel a whole lot better, as though this was the first time he had something comforting around him. He felt as though he could just take a deep breath and relax in this environment.

The warmth of Amys hand made Silver happy. To have someone to hold your hand was such a sweet thing. It made his heart beat. He slightly winded his eyes. Thinking to himself: "I just dealed with the worst heartbreak of my life.. I - I can't be moving on so quickly?!.. I mean.. me and Amy just started reconnecting!..."

Silver looked back at Amy. She was occupied looking at the nature that surrounded them. Maybe Silvers mind was just playing with him.

There certainly was that thought in the back of Silver's head, that he shouldn't move on too quickly after what happened with Blaze. But... something about Amy's presence, her voice, her kind way of talking, the feeling of her hand in his... it just all felt so comforting.

As his thoughts started spiraling, he focused on the present moment. There was no point in worrying about the future or dwelling on the past. For the moment, this was something Silver would allow himself to just enjoy.

Amy: "It's so perfect here isn't it?"

She finally spoke up. She breathed in deeply, enjoying the fresh air. Silver still kept his grip on her hand.

Silver: "Yeah, it really is."

Silver agreed, smiling softly as he took a deep breath himself. The air was so fresh, it felt like it was healing his wounds as he inhaled.

Silver: "The air is so fresh out in nature. You couldn't find anything like it anywhere else."

Silver said, sounding very relaxed and calm, his tone was much less depressed than it was before. And with Amy by his side, he felt as though he could keep the good vibes going.