vol. 4

~party poison~
by my chemical romance

⚠️trigger warnings: alcohol, partying, inferred sexual relations, bullying, sassy midoriya⚠️

third person

have you ever embarrassed yourself so badly that you knew your life was over? that's how izuku midoriya's morning was going.

last night, the dekusquad and bakusquad (as they have deemed themselves) got together and decided to have a quirkless game night, except your punishment for losing was a few shots of sake. the number was deemed by the winner, and as competitive rivals, midoriya and bakugo ended up playing against each other a lot. in fact, the only reason bakugo came was to apparently kick midoriya's ass at any game, or that's what he yelled at a tipsy deku once the score tied a few hours into the night.

the two faced off the whole night, eventually ending in a 10-6 ratio of shots taken, and bakugo winning their 'tournament' by one game. they were sensible enough to only force each other to take one shot after losing, but that last game, they were both a little out of it. when bakugo poured midoriya 4 shots, he gave him this, 'i know you can't drink them all,' look,  and midoriya wiped that pride right off his face by downing them one after another.

that was the beginning of the end for him. not even five minutes later, bakugo was pinning him against the door to midoriya's room, lips fused against his own, and hands moving with no signs of stopping.

all of this lead to midoriya waking up to find bare arms wrapped around him and the overpowering smell of nitroglycerin. now, he was in his private bathroom, staring at himself in the mirror in nothing but his oversized t-shirt from last night and some new bruises scattered around his neck. his eyes were puffy, likely from him crying (it wasn't horribly painful last night, but he was sure bakugo had some sick kink for his tears), and his body ached. he couldn't tell what was worse, the pain from his hangover or the pain from his drunken activities.

he sighed, looking himself in the eyes, voice coming out just shy of a whisper. "im so dead..."

after a few more minutes, he heard a knock at the door, causing him to jump. "y-yes?!"

"oi, shit nerd, do you have my shirt?" bakugo's voice was horse, but surprisingly calm.

ah, so death comes later.

midoriya looked at the pile of clothes he grabbed, noticing a black t-shirt in the mix, sticking out like a sore thumb. "ah, i guess i do..."

the door suddenly opened, with bakugo standing there in his black joggers from last night, completely shirtless, and a surprisingly blank expression. well, it was blank, until he noticed midoriya's state.

"shit, just give me my shirt and put some damn clothes on already!" his eyes didn't move, but his entire face went a bit pink.

unfortunately, midoriya had some sort of death wish when hungover and exhausted. "you're the one who took them off!"

midoriya felt his entire body freeze, even the blood in his veins after he said that. he shook himself out of it and grabbed the shirt, shoving it at a shocked bakugo before shutting the door.

"can you just leave? please?" his voice sounded weaker than he wanted it to, but he eventually heard the sound of his door opening and closing. he let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding before burying his head in his hands. if i wasn't dead before, i sure am now!

it took a moment for him to move again, attempting to brush out his hair without completely destroying the curls, brushing his teeth and splashing some water on his face. he would go bathe, but he didn't want to risk seeing bakugo in there, or anyone, really. the hickeys didn't stop at his neck.