Chapter 25: Smile Like You Mean It

I can't remember what the fuck has happened in this story, so sorry if this chapter doesn't make sense.

Also sorry for my absence, I've been going through it.

Also this part describes an open wound.

Also please look at the author's note at the bottom of this chapter ;)

"...why?"  I give Gerard a confused look.

Of course instead of just answering me like a normal person, he decides to drag me by my sleeve into the half bathroom on the first floor of his house.  Once we're both in the small room, he locks the door behind us.

"What the fuck do you want?"  I have some sass in my voice as I give Gerard a tired expression.

My eyes widen as Gerard slightly lifts the bottom of his shirt up, revealing a really nasty cut along the bottom of his abdomen.  I cringe as I see it.

"Your ex plays dirty" Gerard scoffs as he too looks at the cut.

"But I guess it makes since because you're a dirty girl, aren't you, Y/n?"  He smirks and looks up at me.  What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!

My face instantly heats up, and I give Gerard a shocked look, not knowing what to say in this moment.

"...What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"  I send a glare at Gerard.  I'm so done with his shit, always assuming the worst about me.

"I think you know exactly what it means, sugar" he wears that stupid shit-eating smirk on his face.  God I could just punch him right now.

"That's really all you had to say to me? Fuck you, fucking waste of time..." I mumble to myself as I reach for the door handle.

Much to my surprise, Gerard grabs my wrist, stopping me from unlocking the door and leaving.  My eyes widen and I shoot another glare at Gerard.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"What?  You're not going to help me after I fought your ex for you?"  Gerard tries to feign innocence.

"Please, I never asked you to do that. I just wanted all of us to mind our own business, and I didn't want my past errored out to all of you either" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Please, sugar. For me?"  Gerard sends me a fake smile.

"You really do have some balls, don't you" I scoff.

"I do, you can see them too if you'd like" Gerard smirks.

"Fuck off" I roll my eyes and push Gerard's shoulder, still unable to keep the heat from rising to my cheeks though. Ugh, do not let him do this to you. He is NOT attractive, Y/n.

"Fuck me."  This dude has the audacity to fucking wink at me.

"In your dreams" I scoff.

"Why don't you make my dreams a reality then?" Gerard gives me a mischievous and playful look.

"You're so gross."  I try so hard not to blush.

My eyes widen as Gerard smirks and puts his hands on my waist to pull me closer to him.

"But seriously, sugar, I'm going to bleed out if you don't help me..."  I glance down again to see some blood pouring out of the cut and wince.

"Fuck you, fine" I roll my eyes. Fucking pushover, Y/n.

"Where's your bandages and stuff?"

"Under the sink..."

I bend down and look in the cabinet underneath the sink before pulling out a first aid kit and a wash cloth. I close te cabinet and stand up, seeing Gerard sitting on the toilet, the lid being closed. He's groaning in pain and clutching his lower abdomen.