𝐼𝑋: 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝐼𝑀𝐴𝐿𝑆 𝑈𝑁𝐼𝑇𝐸.

.・. .・゜✭・.・✫・゜・. .

A WEEK had passed since Damon had sent Aurelia to school. And just like she suspected, it felt like hell, having to spend an entire day locked up in a building with teenagers whom's hormones were worse then a pregnant lady.

On the bright side, she was luckily put in the same class as her friends.

Damon and Stefan had convinced Aurelia to stay at Caroline's house. Whilst she wasn't too sure about it, the new vampire had insisted, happy to have another friend. And luckily, Liz forbes, the sheriff of Mystic falls had also agreed after a few minutes of Caroline's begging.

But what the kryptonian didn't know, was that her living with the Forbes girl was merely an act to keep her out of all the vampire drama that was currently happening.

Damon Salvatore had taken quite the liking to the girl, which rarely ever happenend. She was.. different. Plus, she had cool abilities he'd ask her to show him each time they met. The elder Salvatore had convinced the scooby gang to keep everything a secret as much as possible, and to his pleasure, they all agreed.

Caroline felt a sense of guilt for the girl though. As long as she remained with the group, she deserved to know what happenend, but apparently Elena and Damon were fully in charge of everyone.

Aurelia was fully unconscious of all the drama that had happenend the last few days, besides the fact that she had to protect Elena from the big bad Klaus Mikaelson.

But what she didn't know, was that her mate, lied on the cold concrete with a dagger plunged in his heart in the house that she'd be in every single day.

The decade dance was that night. Aurelia had convinced Damon to let her take a break from the whole "drop everything, protect Elena" thing. And he reluctantly agreed, not being able to resist from the kryptonian's puppy eyes.

Aurelia was sat on the couch in the Salvatore boarding house, peacefully reading a book.. until Elena came rushing in, not bothering to knock.

"Hello Elena, thank you for knocking." The blonde said sarcastically, not bothering to look at the doppelgänger.

"Where's Damon?"

"Oh? Is it Damon now? Wow, things really can change quickly.. yesterday, i'm pretty sure you were still-"

"Where is Damon? Or Stefan, whatever." The doppelgänger interrupted, clearly panicked about something.

"I have no idea what Damon is doing, and i'm pretty sure Stefan's out, playing with squirrels." Aurelia answered with a fake smile, sighing as she placed her book away. "What do you need now, Gilbert?"

Elena took a deep breath in disappointment. "Klaus was at school today.."

"Oh? You saw him?"

"No, but he compelled one of my classmates to ask me to save him a dance.." The doppelgänger sat down next to the kryptonian, fidgeting with the edge of her t-shirt.

"Kinky." Aurelia murmured, watching as Elena gave her a glare. "Chill out, okay? I'll come to the dance with you tonight, alright? It's as easy as that."