Craving

"I love you. I love you so fucking much."

These words were enough to drive her crazy.

She hugged him more tightly as her ilfe depends on this hug.

Jungkook's pov

I never thought I could love someone. I don't know if this is love or anything else. But it's just for her no one else. I just want her beside me nothing else.

Fuck the fucking bet!!!
I don't want to win...
I want to loose everything for her.
I want to loose myself in her arms.

I can loose millions of shitty bets for her. She is important....no  only she is important.

I can never break her heart.

The way she is holding me, no one ever held me like this. The warmth I am feeling from her arms I am damn sure no one and nothing can compare this.

I don't know what is she to me, my crush,my love, my obsession.....but whatever it is...it's just her. No one else..

I tighten the hug.....

I promise you. I am not going to leave you never ever even if you yourself want, still never.

You are mine now Miss manager and only mine.

My Miss Manager....

She broke the hug and looked down .

I raised her chin with my finger.
She looks at me with her innocent eyes. She have no idea how tempting she looks whenever she looks straight in my eyes.

"I love you." I said again.

I don't know why the fuck I am repeating this sentence again and again.

But I wanted to tell her this every moment.

How Fucking important she is to me!

"I have Alexithymia."

"Huh?" I forrowed my brows.

"I have Alexithymia." She repeated softly.

"What is this?" My heart starts beating faster. Is it a dangerous decease?

"I...I am unable to show my emotions. I rarely smile. I..Never cried in my life. I..it doesn't mean I don't feel pain. I do....but m..my face doesn't show it. I don't talk to much it doesn't mean I am cold or rude....I..I just don't know how to make a conversation without looking rude... whenever anyone tries to talk to me they think I am not taking intrest in their talks but it's not the truth. I..it's just.....I am not open with my family either. I never tells them what am I feeling? What is bothering me? Am I happy or sad? Nothing. I never told anyone about this.....you are the first...I...I have trust issues...b..but I know I can trust you."

I felt a sudden pang in my heart. She trusts me and what the fuck I did. I am the only person with whom she is being this comfortable. But I don't deserve this.

I want to tell her truth. But she hates lies and betrayals...

What if she leaves me? No I can't take this risk. First time in my life I am feeling this type of attachment with anyone. I can't loose her.

But what if she got to know from anyone else??

Who will tell her? Only me, Taehyung hyung and Jimin Hyung knows about it.

And I trust my brothers more than my life.

My secret is safe with them.

"I..feel everything whatever any other girls do... but my body language Doesn't shows it." She added.