bipolar personalities

"may I come in unnie?" Somi asked knocking on the door.

"Yeah, you don't have to ask somi." Annie replied.

Somi entered in the room.

"Are you going to dorm?"

"No I will go in the morning directly to the company."

"Okay....unnie I wanna ask you something."

Annie hummed in response.

"Eomma told me that you want to get marry sungwoon. Unnie are you sure ? I mean I know you are disturbed about jungkook right now but this isn't the right option to do."

Annie sighed.

"What do you mean somi?. he is our parents choice and I trust them. I was always supposed to do arrange marriage so what's wrong in it. "

"But it's too early....and how can you trust him...he left you at the restaurant alone."

"Taehyung must have pressurized him."

"Still...how can he left you?? I am telling you unnie..he doesn't look like trustworthy." Somi said.

"And think about your feelings too. You don't love him so how can you spend your whole life with him without love?" She added.

"I never wanted to be fall in love but I did and that was my greatest mistake. Our parents also have arrange marriage. do they have problem? no right! I don't think I will face any problem after marrying sungwoon. he is a good guy and about love I don't think I can love anyone in my life. Marriage works without love also."

Somi sighed. She knows her sister's stubbornness.

"Fine marry him but at least give some time to yourself you are doing everything in such a Hurry. please take your time...it's a big decesion." Somi suggested and left from there.

Annie sighed and lay on the bed.

"Everything will be fine after marriage." She consoled herself and closed her eyes.

Next morning

Annie enters in the company suddenly  a staff member approaches her.

"Miss kim"

"Yes?"

"Please forgive him and give a last chance." The staff person said giving annie a blue rose.

Annie looked at him in confusion.

"Excuse-"

Just before she could ask anything that staff member left from there.
"strange? forgive who?" she mumbles to herself and makes her way towards her cabin.

" what the fuck is happening in the company? why is everyone giving me these roses" she was mumbling to herself while walking to her cabin.

As more than fifty persons had said to her same lines while giving blue roses.

She was having an idea that it's all is somehow jungkook's doing.

Her eyes widened looking at the sight.

Her  whole cabin was filled with blue roses.
there were some bouquet of flowers on the table.
And on the walls too.

She huffed in annoyence.

It is definitely jungkook.

There were a lot of sorry cards placed on the table.

She picked some of them.

' please forgive me baby'  it was written on the cards.

She clenched her jaw.

What does he think of himself??