sleep with me.

Annie's pov

Jeon jungkook!

It's not just a name. I never thought I could attach to someone like this. I can't describe how does it feels whenever he confesses to me.

He might think that he is the one who fell first. But no.....I was the one fell first. Perhaps I fell for him when he entered in that dark room for saving me. It felt like he didn't entered in the room only he entered in my heart also lightening up my dark world with his light of love. The way he consoled me it made me fall harder. He was there every time whenever I need him. May be I fell than  when he followed me on his bike to make sure that I was fine. May be when he gifted me that blue rose or may be when he said that he loves me or may be  when he made me danced In rain.

I never danced before but he made me..he made me to feel every damn emotion which was forbid to me.

I know I am changing...my behaviour is changing and Jeon jungkook is the sole reason of it. He makes my heart beat faster with his each word.

Although I became shocked seeing his beasty side in the club but it was also for me. He is protective towards me. Isn't it a good thing?

I also want to confess. But I am still confuse. Is he the one for me?

I came in Taehyung's room because it's my duty to check on them. I was so focused In my work when he cupped my cheek. What happened to him suddenly?

"You're so beautiful." He said with a deep emotion in his eyes which I couldn't understand.

"Huh?" I asked confused. This man is really very weird . Sometimes he picks fights with me. Sometime he ignores me completely. Sometimes looks me like this as he is looking now.

I blink my eyes to understand him but before I could do anything. He joints his lips with mine. I became froze...my body became paralyised. Am I dreaming? Or this is happening for real?

I came back in my senses when he moved his lips. I clenched my fist and pushed him harshly.

Author's pov

Taehyung was lost in her beauty. He forgot everything around him. He was already in drunken state and her being this close to him wasn't helping either.

He felt heaven when he joints their lips, he closed his eyes..it wasn't a kiss nor a peck either.

As soon as he tried to capture her lips between his. She pushed him harshly and stood from her place.

Taehyung came back into his senses.

"Shit!" He mumbled and hides his face in his palms.

Annie's blood was boiling.

"You should thank that damn shitty alcohol which is running in your veins right now because it's the only reason I am not doing anything to you right now.  But hear me very carefully Kim Taehyung.....If you ever pulled any stunt with me, I will break each bone of your body into four pieces....dancing is far away... you'll not be able to sit properly."

Annie said gritting her teeth and storms out from his room in pure anger.

Taehyung smashed the medi kit on the wall harshly in anger.

He was frustrated on himself for not able to control his desires.

"What does he think of himself?" Annie washed her face again. It was third time she was washing her face. She rubbed her lips.

Although she wasn't with any relationship with jungkook but still she was feeling like she has cheated on him.

"It wasn't my fault." She mumbled to herself.