Mine

Jungkook and Annie were playing football with kids when it starts raining suddenly.

They ran and stand under a nearby tree.

"I became wet!!"she said rubbing her arms.

Jungkook gulps. She had no idea what was she doing to him.

She extends her hand slowly to feel the rain drops.
Jungkook was just staring at her so lovingly.

She smiled a little when rain drops hit her hand.

"Have you ever danced in rain?" He asked....she looks at him and shakes her head as a no.

He walks towards her slowly.

He holds her hand gently.

"Let's go." Saying this he dragged her in rain.

"Are you crazy?" She yelled and he giggled.

Rain starts pouring water on them.

"You're really crazy jungkook."

He giggled at her remark.

"Now let's dance." He pulled her closer by her waist.

His one hand was on her waist and other one was holding her hand.

"Music??" She asked raising her brows.

"Come on miss manager, A tall, well built, handsome,live singer is infront of you. Still you needs a music player."

She laughed.

He pulls her more closer.

He starts singing still with you.

It was the first time she was dancing. She became lost in his angelic voice.

They danced and danced. Laughing, giggling forgetting about every problem in their life.

She was so in love with that man.
No one ever made her feel that special.
He was the light of her dark world who came to enlighten her dark life.

In his eyes she was the most pure,most innocent,most cute,most loveable girl in the world.

He was falling deeply for her by each passing moment. He can do anything to see her smile. Her smile is the new reason of his life.

He spins her around and again pulls her closer. Their body collided with each other.

He tuck a loose hair behind her ear. His eyes travels towards her lips which were quivering because of rain. He was controlling so hard not to make her uncomfortable by a rough kiss. He rubbed his thumb on her lower lip . He gulps hard.

Annie knew what does he want. She also gulps.

"I think we should go now." He said still rubbing her lips.

She nods her head.

He was about to left but she holds his wrist.

"What ?? " He asked softly.

"kiss me jungkook!" She said firmly making his eyes widen.

"W..what??" He asked gulping.

"Kiss me"

He cups her cheeks.

"Are you sure miss manager? Once I will kiss you than you are mine. You can't leave me ever. I will not let you go anywhere. " He asked in his husky voice.

She nods her head slowly.

"Kiss me the way you were describing last night. Like my lips are the last piece of your favourite chocolate. Kiss me like-"her remaining words were swallowd by his mouth.