Lesson 4❗

Annie's pov

"I think this is the time for lesson no 4" he said and i gasped.

Although my face doesn't show it but I am feeling scared and excited too.

I stare at his face and smile. I never thought anyone can love me this much. The way he comforted me I fall for him more.

"What are you thinking baby?" He asks with raised brows.

He and his way of calling me baby!

"Which lesson?" I ask and he smirks.

"Someone looks excited? Are we?" He said smirking. Thank god i am not normal at showing expression otherwise I must be a red tomato till now.

"I am not excited." I answered firmly.

Lie!
Offcourse I am!
More than you can think!

"You are a bad liar baby." He mumbled, trailing his wet soft kisses down to my neck. I ran my fingers throw his soft hair throwing my head back and giving him more access.

His hands reached on his shirt which I am wearing to unbotoning it.

"I have a surprise for you." He said breathlessly kissing the corner of my mouth.

"What surprise?" I asks with heavy breaths.

"I'll tell you after making love."

"Are you trying to bribe me?"

"Yeah...is it working?" He asks softly and I giggled.

"Why are you giggling?" He asks with his famous bunny smile.

"Sometimes you sounds like a baby."

"Then let me show you my daddy side." And I became confuse.

I heared it from him before too.

"Wait! You told me earlier too...that you are a daddy. How? Do you have any child with another woman.?" I asked with a Racing heart.

What if he already has a child!

He narrowed his eyes for a moment and then burst out laughing.

There is nothing to be laugh at.

"Why are you laughing?".

"Oh baby...why are you so innocent. Daddy doesn't mean father. Daddy is use for your male partener with whom you are having intercourse or for your boyfriend,husband."

Really?
Boyfriend daddy?
Then what should we call our father!!

"But why daddy? Isn't it sounds weird? Like please daddy fuck me...eww disgusting!"

"Say that again." He husked.

"What?"

"What you just said.. repeat it."

"Disgusting"

"Before that " he said breathlessly.

Why is he breathing hard..

"It sounds weird."

"What sounds weird." He said huskily rubbing his nose on my cheek sending shivers to my spine.

"Please Daddy fuck me-" I couldn't complete my words as his lips sealed mine with a hard impact.

Author's pov

He couldn't take anymore. Hearing those sinful words from her mouth he lost it.

He kisses her passionately and roughly making her gasp.
She tries to kiss him Back with the same speed but could she compare? no way!