This May Be My Final Announcement: Farewell, My First Story

I have decided, I will not update this story anymore.

Last time, I announced that I lost interest in this story, but I did not tell why.

My reason is, the concept of this story, a futuristic military fighting an ancient one has little potential, most of the time, it would just be the modern or futuristic faction destroying the ancient, medieval or primitive faction. Not to mention that there are three worlds in this story, which makes things more complicated.

Many people are interested by the anime GATE. At first, months before arriving to Wattpad or even before I am ware of its existence, I was interested in that anime, and just like everyone else, I loved seeing the mostly inexperienced JSDF win in their one-sided conflicts. I even think that the Lieutenant should have killed the Crown Prince.

But now, I thought that the concept of a modern military fighting an ancient faction has potential but most of it is action, one-sided action, and many even say that the concept sucks.

I even added this to another story that yeeetrt gave me. Originally known as "Summoned to Another World With a Modern Military System" when it was still his, then "A Soldier Summoned To Another World" when it was given to me, and then "Le Berger: Lucas Berger LaVoie And The Struggle For Freedom" when I decided to rewrite the story again.

In "A Soldier Summoned To Another World", I planned to give the kingdom some modern military technologies, but I thought that it would make battle scenes uninteresting as most people would know the outcome before the battle happens. It would be hard to write a plot where the enemy has proper resistance.

But I scrapped those concept when I decided to bring the story back as "Le Berger: Lucas Berger LaVoie And The Struggle For Freedom". It would be easier to write and would make sense in terms of world-building.

But it is time for me to end this story without any plot. I may have found something better for me, and I don't know if it is better for you.

This story may not be interesting to me anymore, but to you who read this, I am sure you want it to be continued, I apologize to you.

Giving this story away won't do a thing, you can write your own version of this. I won't delete or unpublish this, as this is the first one I wrote here, this is a symbol of

But thank you everyone for reading alongside with me writing this story since 2 years and almost 4 months ago. It hurts me that this story is like a failed journey.

Thank you to PWOFalcon for inspiring me on this story even though it did not even have a plot, I would not be here on Wattpad if it wasn't for his story GATE: War of Two Worlds. To Mitoke and his story too even though we don't know what happened. That is what made me download the Wattpad app in the first place in September 2021.

Thank you.

From "A Nation Brought to A New World" to "A Nation Makes Contact With Two Worlds". This is valuable to me even though my focus is on Le Berger now.

Back on my first days on Wattpad, I was obsessed with writing this story but I gave up.

If you want to read Le Berger: Lucas Berger LaVoie And The Struggle For Freedom, it is in my profile.

Also thank you to Doctorchild for reading my story no matter what.

Here is my discord server if you want me to discuss things with many people: https://discord.gg/Yd2tShGx6d

That is all.

This is WhoeverThisGuyIs, now WhoeverThisManIs2014, out. Once again, as this story ends even without a beginning, thank you for reading with me and goodbye, until we meet again on Le Berger.

Farewell, paalam, au revoir.
Thank you, salamat, merci.