10: Fuck You +

Michael pulled out Luke's walker from the back of his beaten up truck. He set it down before helping Luke get out of the car. The pink headed boy gripped Luke's sides and guided him onto the sidewalk, Luke's cheeks reddening at the sudden contact.

After Luke gripped his walker the duo made their way into Luke's house, the two not daring to speak. Michael knew what was coming, and it relieved him so fucking much to know that Luke was going to be free from an asshole who didn't even love him and only caused him pain.

Michael unlocked the wooden door with the spare key Luke gave him. Luke would always tease him about the key and constantly ask Michael if he needed a replacement. The two knew Michael had a habit of losing everything and usually never finding it again.

The tension in the air grew thicker when Luke and Michael saw Ashton sat on the couch with his phone pressed to his ear. Ashton froze before saying he had to go to the person on the other line and glared at Luke as the blonde approached him.

"Where have you been?" Ashton asked, the question being directed towards Luke who simply held a straight face. Michael stepped behind Luke in case anything got out of control. "I've been in the hospital," Luke stated, biting the inside of his cheeks.

Michael knew the blonde was beyond pissed and it oddly turned him on. Even though being turned on by your boss isn't exactly right, the feelings were still there and were bothering him slightly.

"What? Why?" Ashton questioned, looking at Luke with furrowed eyebrows. "I almost killed myself," the blue eyed, twenty-seven year old bluntly stated.

"You didn't bother calling me?" His husband shot back, glaring at Michael. "Don't fucking pin this on me, I clearly fucking called you dozens of times. But little asshole you decided --"

"I want you out of my house," Luke cut Michael off, jaw clenched as he held on to the handles of his walker. "I'm sorry, what?" Ashton chuckled, crossing his slender legs. "I also want a divorce."

"Why -- why would you want to do that?" Ashton laughed nervously, not making eye contact with the man before him. Tears made their way to the corner of Luke's eyes as he gulped.

And that was when the shouting erupted.

"You think I don't love you?" Ashton yelled, standing up from the black couch. Luke flinched back before responding. "It's not about that Ashton and you know it," Luke said, voice quiet, fragile almost. His gaze was pinned to the floor like his eyes belonged on the ground and not on others.

"Then what is it about Luke?" Ashton pressed, standing up and nearing Luke. Michael stepped in front of the blonde and pushed Ashton away lightly. "Don't touch him," Michael grumbled, fists clenched to his sides. Michael turned back to Luke who still had his gaze pinned to the floor.

Ashton scoffed when Luke locked gazes with Michael, his eyes a light shade of gray. "Oh, I see," Ashton laughed. "Is there something going on between you two?" Michael flinched at the comment and looked at Luke with glossy eyes. It even hurt him, Luke could tell.

"This has nothing to do with Michael --"

"Cheesy. The rich kid and the bum, how ador --"

"Fuck you," Luke cut off Ashton, a determined look in his soft eyes. "Excuse me?" Ashton scoffed, looking offended. Michael was shocked at the sudden curse word, but holy shit, he felt proud. He was so proud of Luke for finally gaining the strength to have a voice.

"All I wanted to do was live and you never seemed to comprehend that," Luke whispered, quickly lifting his right hand to his cheek to wipe away a sudden tear.