18: Speak +*

Michael brought Luke's mug to the blonde's lips, smiling softly when Luke sipped on the hot coco he had made. Luke hummed lightly, signaling that he was done for now.

The now blue haired boy brought Luke's mug to his lips and drank the warm drink, the liquid sliding down his throat with ease. It's been almost three weeks since Michael has talked, three weeks since they've last touched each other intimately.

Michael pointed up with a small tattooed finger, eyebrows raised slightly. "I don't want to go to bed yet," Luke frowned, shifting in his chair slightly. Michael shook his head lightly, pointing up to the ceiling.

"Shower?"

Michael nodded, biting the inside of his cheek. Luke shrugged, huffing as Michael wheeled him towards the stairs then cautiously helped him out of it and the two made their way upstairs, bodies close as Michael held onto Luke.

Michael silently undressed Luke, admiring his body while Luke simply felt like his cheeks were going to permanently stay red from blushing so much.

Luke had a slim body, despite having no muscle he was still beautiful. The skin around his ribs was tight, allowing you to see his ribcage slightly. His protruding spine was prominent as Michael ran his hand down his back. Luke smiled at the contact, nuzzling his face into the crook of Michael's neck as he was set down on his showering chair.

Michael hesitated before kissing his cheek and pulling away with a barely visible smile. Butterflies erupted within Luke as Michael turned on the water, making sure it wasn't too hot or too cold.

He made sure it was just the right temperature before turning the shower head towards Luke. His body was soon soaked in water, the liquid making his blonde hair appear a dark brown and flat.

Michael smiled softly at the sight of Luke trying to get his wet hair out of his face. The blue haired boy pushed Luke's wet hair back earning a quiet giggle from Luke who loved the feeling of Michael's touch. It was delicate, almost as if he were to touch him too roughly Luke would break like a glass.

Michael opened his mouth slightly, a small sound coming out from the back of his throat before he sealed his lips once more and looked at the bathroom floor with a frown. Luke sighed sadly, yearning to hear the boys voice but he didn't want to pressure him. If Luke lost his baby he'd be a mess, so he thinks Michael is fucking strong for not letting himself break.

Michael quickly showered Luke, holding onto him as he wrapped a towel around the boy. The duo made their way towards Luke's room with Michael grasping Luke as if he were his lifeline. He sort of is his lifeline.

He sat Luke down on his bed and went through his drawers, trying to look for a pair of boxers and finally found a pair. Luke watched as Michael slid off his towel and pulled on his boxers, no facial expression showing his emotions which saddened Luke slightly.

Michael sighed quietly as he situated Luke on his bed so his back was against the headboard and a thick white blanket was shielding him from the cold. He turned on Luke's tv and put on music for him; Luke could never sleep without some type of noise ringing in the room. Plus, the music soothed him. Music made him feel at peace when his nerves played with his emotions.

Luke's blue eyes watched as Michael put down the control after turning down the volume. Michael reached for the door only to be stopped by Luke. "Wait," Luke croaked out, wanting to lift his hand but felt his shoulder twitch slightly.

Michael gulped as he turned around and raised an eyebrow towards the blonde across the room.

"I -- can you sleep with me tonight?" Luke whispered, words slurred slightly which caused Michael to frown deeply. Michael hesitated before nodding and pulled off his shirt on the way to Luke's bed and dropped it on the floor. He slipped out of his clothes until he was in nothing but his plaid boxers.