How Did I End Up Here

"Jack! I've been hit! I repeat! I've been hit!" I called on my walkie-talkie. No answer was heard. I drove my now flame-engulfed helicopter to the ground. It crashed into the ground, exploding on contact. I barely evacuated, jumping right before it hit the ground. I was fine. My supernatural abilities quickly kicked in, regenerating my broken bones back to full strength. You read the description, right? Anyway, I went to the crash site, to salvage weapons and ammunition. I found an M16, AK-47, a Barret M82, a Desert Eagle, a combat knife, and my custom rifle, an MK-VII with a drum magazine, which holds sixty rounds, and a silencer, to keep it quiet. I call it the Ravager, for its destructive power. I also found some extra clips for my weapons.

            "Where the heck am I?" I asked aloud, hoping for a response. Nothing happened, so I decided to venture out on my own. I had crashed on a mountain, a snowy one to be precise. I braved the cold wind, finding a cave to take shelter in. Then, It started to snow. Hard.

            "Gosh! Darn! IT!" I yelled into the dark cave, causing it to echo. I ventured deeper into the cave, where I then found a nice spot to sleep. I laid down my sleeping bag, ready to sleep, when suddenly, I heard a female's voice from the mouth of the cave.

            "Hello? I heard someone yell. Do you need any help." she called out. I grabbed my combat knife just to be safe.

            "That would be nice." I responded, "I could use the company."

            "Stay where you are. I'll find you."

            "Okay. What is the condition of the entrance?"

            "It's blocked."

            "Darn it." I said before spotting her. She was a beautiful Golden Retriever with two sky blue eyes. She looked at me and started to back away quickly.

            "W-w-wolf!" She spat out before running away.

            "Wait! It's me, the dog you are going to save." I said, which caused her to stop, "I know I look scary, but that's just how I look. Are you really going to judge someone based on how they look?"

            "Sorry. I just am kinda scared of wolves." She replied, moving closer to me.

            "It's alright. I am twice your size, along with a jet-black coat, and two blood-red eyes, I would be terrified as well." I said, looking deeply into her eyes. "Do you have a sleeping bag?"

            "No. Can I bunk with you"

            This question threw me into a state of shock. I felt myself getting hot. "Sure, why not?" So, we drifted off to sleep. She was in my paws. So, I decided from that point on, I would be her personal bodyguard.