1.

"Wooyoung! I've made-" Mrs Jung's eyes widened on seeing Wooyoung laying in bed like there's no tomorrow

"Wooyoung! I've made-" Mrs Jung's eyes widened on seeing Wooyoung laying in bed like there's no tomorrow. "JUNG WOOYOUNG! YOU HAVE UNIVERSITY! GET UP!" Mrs Jung yells, shocked by the boy's laziness. "I'm up!" Wooyoung replies. "You're clearly not! Get up! Now!" Mrs Jung yells. She sighs heavily. "I'll come back in five minutes and if you're not up, you're dead." Mrs Jung turned around and left. A long sigh escaped Wooyoung's mouth.  He got up. Today was the first day of university. He was not mentally prepared for this. He feels so old even though he's only 18. Wooyoung rolls his eyes as he shuts the alarm angrily. His bags are packed, of course, the university had dorms. 

He kicked the blanket as he stood up, stretching lazily. He let out a groan, grabbing a pillow and slamming it onto the wall, annoyed. "YA, JUNG WOOYOUNG?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Yells his mom. Wooyoung sulks as he runs to the washroom before she barges in with her slippers. She never really hit him though, but it still made him nervous.

Wooyoung was the prince of everyone in his family and other families too. Everyone adored him. You know, the typical golden boy. Thousands of rich people asked Wooyoung's hand in marriage for their daughters, but the Jung family's son was precious to them. I mean, who would give away their son who just turned 18 two months ago? Wooyoung's grades were OUTSTANDING. Always a 100, if not, a 99.5, 99.5 is minimum. He can't get less than that. He also had a handsome and pretty face. Just...wow. Golden boy energy.

Wooyoung hopped in a shower, a warm one. He HATED cold water. Wooyoung sighed, letting the warm water hit his porcelain skin. He used his expensive products, worth someone's rent. He always made sure to smell his best. His hair smelt like vanilla and rest of his body smelt like cherry blossom. He did his skin-care using Innisfree Jeju cherry blossom products. He dried his silky black shoulder-length hair. As soon as it dried, he tied it up using a pony. He put on a loose black T-shirt with baggy ripped jeans. He put on converses as he ran downstairs with his bags. 

Mrs Jung was preparing breakfast as Mr Jung was helping her out. "Good morning." Wooyoung shot a charming smile. "Ahh, the prince has awoken! Good morning my son! Today, you realize how it is to spend time without your parents." Mr Jung hugged Wooyoung. "Appa~ I'll miss you." Wooyoung pouted. "I'll miss you too, eumma." Wooyoung sighed, saddened. "We'll miss you even more, our baby." Mrs Jung replied, tears welling up in her eyes. Wooyoung looked at her, getting a bit emotional. "Eumma, Appa, don't get emotional!" Wooyoung yelled. "N-no, it's just...you grew up what felt like yesterday!" Mr Jung wiped his tears from the corner of his eye. Woyooung smiled. They had a sweet family breakfast. "I start today?" Wooyoung asked. "You move in today." Mrs Jung smiled, picking up her chopsticks. "Ah." Wooyoung said, calming down a bit. 

They exchanged joy, laughter and words of affirmation as the clock ticked to 8. "We must get going now." Mr Jung said. Hearing that, Mrs Jung's eyes filled up with tears. She stood up, hugging her son. "I'm so proud of you. So, so, proud of you. You grew up too fast." Mrs Jung cried, her head against her son's chest. Wooyoung's heartbeat got faster as tears welled up in his eyes. Mr Jung joined the hug, pecking his Son's forehead. "I'm so proud of you, Young." He said with a bright smile. Wooyoung nodded, sniffing. "Please, visit me in your holidays." Mrs Jung smiled. "I sure will, Eumma. Love you the most." Wooyoung pecked her forehead.