Chapter 6

I looked at her in amaze. "She's what?" I asked her. "She's pregnant" She said again loud and clear. I was shocked as if she was really my wife. I remembered she had told me she had been raped by the man that kidnapped her. Nurse Carla continued talking. "She would have to stay with us for a while, she is in a bad condition. She looked up at me and studied my face. "Come with me please. She said walking off down the hall. "I have a few questions" She walked  to a room at the very end of the hall.

She stopped at the doorway and invited me in then closed the door behind us. In the room there were a few chairs. We sat down as she looked through the papers in her hand. There was a few more things about your wife that caught our attention. She looked at me with concern. "We found numerous weeps all over her body as if she had gotten-- I quickly interrupted her " She needs to get in contact with the police, she had been kidnapped I explained to her. "A very dangerous man had been beating her when I found her trying to escape today and drove her here, to the hospital. Nurse Carla looked at me very alert. When she got up and ran out the room. 

Within the next few minutes the hospital was full of police and investigators running through the halls They asked me questions, i told them everything I knew, since the girl was unconscious they asked  if I knew the mans name and address when I quickly remembered the man's name was Joe.

POLICE OFFICER

We arrived at shady woods. And creeped to the huge brick house at the end of the woods. Myself and 6 other police cars sat in his front yard. Some of us piled up at his front door, and some police went to the back yard and guarded the doors and windows. We hurried in when i gave a signal to pry the door opened. "Police" we yelled as we spitted up in all directions with our guns head first. 

We found the basement door wide opened, we  went in down the stairs and found what we were looking for. Joe stood in the very back of the basement, looking down at something on the table " Joe Green you are under arrest!" I hollered while me and 6 others aimed our guns at him. he looked up from the table not alarmed at all. About a minute later Joe put his hands in the air. We rushed over to handcuff him. On the table there was a dead body that we assumed had been stabbed to death. Two other girls sat on the floor with duct tape on their mouths looking up at us. We got the girls out while the other men sent Joe to Jail.

The two girls that sat on the basement floors where sent immediately to the hospital. they found  that also they had been raped and beaten numerous amount of times.Investigators, detectives and specialist surrounded Joe's house . They found many weapons: guns, whips, bloody knives and over 22 dead woman buried in his back yard. Joe's trail was immediate electric chair.

After the case hit the news, the whole city was aware. Their story hit new channel after news channel. A small part of the city had a meeting and discussed the case. They wondered now was the town safe. This case topped any of the other cases this town has ever had. The two survivors were invited to talk on the radio, talk shows and meetings, People donated all types of things to the two girls, the city even gave them a place to stay.