The only good part of school is seeing Mr. Styles. His dreamy eyes, his luscious curls, and his toned body. Of course, nobody knows. Not even my friends. I'm the kind of girl who rarely has "crushes", and I'd really like it to stay that way. Tons of girls at my school adore him, so that makes it obnoxious in class when all they ever do is talking about how much they'd like to "do" him.

I finish zipping up my boots and run out the door right at 8 AM, when school starts. I hop on the bus and about 20 minutes later I arrive. I run to my locker, and get my math book. Math is my worst subject. I just can't focus when Mr. Styles is teaching, ya feel?

I walk into the room as subtly as I can without Mr. Styles noticing anything. I slide out my chair right as he turns around. Damn. "So, Ms. Y/N, you decided to join us this morning," obviously checking me out. "Uh, s-sorry," I whisper. He smirks at me and I flush a lovely shade of scarlet. He turns back to the chalk board and I look at my feet. After a few minutes, I start to get angry.

What right does HE have, to humiliate me in front of the class?! None! He knows my background, he needs to cut me some slack! God, that cheeky bastard! I think he knows that knows I think he's hot. Well, I saw him check me out, so he must think I'm cute, right? Maybe he needs a lesson. God! Y/N! What has gotten into you? Uh, he's being an asshole, and he needs to be punished! But you don't even know if he likes you!

I have a battle with my head for awhile, finally building up the nerve to tease him. I look up, and the class is staring at me, awkwardly. "Y/N?" Mr. Styles says. "Wh-huh?" "What's the answer?" "To what?" Everyone is jeering at me at this point, making me blush, for the second time today. "To the problem on the board.." He sneers. "Oh, uh y=57+b?" He makes an audible sigh. "Melissa, can you tell us what the answer is?" She makes a smug glance at me and answers the problem correctly.

It's so on, I think, and decide to follow through with the teasing. I "accidentally" drop my pencil, and my skirt rides up when I retrieve it so you can see the pattern on my panties. I see him glance at me, and I make a questioning peek at him. Next I lean over my desk as he's handing out a worksheet, and push my breasts together, creating a large amount of cleavage. He sucks in a breath and drops a piece of paper on my desk.

I spend the rest of the period doing things that clearly makes him flustered and frustrated. At last the bell rings, and I get up and leave-well try to leave, but Mr. Styles asks me to stay behind. "Yes" I call. "Come up to my desk now, please Y/N." As soon as I get up to his desk in the front, he pulls my arm to him.

"What the hell was that?!" "What was what, Mr. Styles?" Acting as innocently as I could. "You know what you were fucking doing, doing to me, Y/N!" "And, what was I doing?" Still playing dumb. He grabs me and kisses me, hard. I kiss back, and he slips his tongue into my mouth "Uhgh" He groans.

He pulls away from me, and smirks at me. "Does Y/N need to be punished?" "Lusting over her math teacher?" He whispers at me, his voice raspy from arousal. I feel a puddle develop in my lower region. "Answer me!" "Y-yes" I manage to get out. "Well then," That appeared to be the only encouragement he needed, and he shut the door with his foot.

He shoves me onto his desk, and we continue to make out. His hand travels to my skirt, which he pulls down with great force. "Wet, are we" He whisper yells. "Who made you wet, Y/N, me? Was it me?" "Yes" I panted. He stroked my thighs, very very slowly. Way too slowly for me. I whimpered. "What do you want?" He asks, talking at a slow pace. "Y-you" I sputtered. "Where?" "An-anywhere" "That's not specific enough, baby," He slapped my ass. "Now where do you want me?"

I pointed to my underwear. He leaned over me, and I felt his erection against the side of my leg. "You're going to have to wait for that, Y/N," He pulls my shirt, and licks in between my cleavage. Then, he takes off my pink bra. He kisses my collar bones. I moaned out, still in shock I was almost having sex with- "Mr. Styles!" "Call me Harry," he mumbles, still playing with my boobs. He caresses each breast, first left, then right. Ugh. This foreplay is killing me! He blows on my swollen nipple and lightly squeezes it.

"Harry, please, I can't anymore-e," I exhale, between words. I pull him down and take his skin tight jeans off along with his boxers. His large length springs free. I must have been staring for a few moments too long because he smirked at me and said "Like what you see?" I would have rolled my eyes, but I was too worked up. He grabbed a rubber out of his wallet and put it on his dick. "Ready?, Y/N?" "Yes," I breathed.

He positioned himself above me and slowly entered into me. He gave a sigh of relief, and he kept himself in one spot, I suppose for me to adjust. "Move!" I said. He started moving, in, out, in, out. I moaned quietly to myself as he had louder grunts of pleasure. "Fuck! Y/N!" He half yelled profanities. "Shit, just like that Mr-I mean Harry." "God, you're so damn tight," He whispered in my ears, his curls brushing my face. "Close, very close." I murmured. "Me too baby." With one last deep thrust, I cummed, with Harry following suit.

He slipped out of me, and I stood up, super sore. Mr. Styles grinned at me, obviously proud of himself. We got dressed, then I opened the door and looked around, making sure nobody was there. "Bye Y/N, be good!" He winked, and I kissed his cheek before I got up and left