I was done, this was the last time i was going to let him cheat on me & get away with it. I just wanted to come home & surprise him with an extremely romantic dinner. But no I come home to the sounds of moans & profanities. I opened up the master bedroom door & witnessed him cheating with a slutty red head. I ran out in tears, not even stopping when Harry would shout my name to stop, i just wanted to leave & escape. So i did, I went to my best friend Louis' house for the night & went the next day to collect my things when i knew he was at work. I was done.

~3 Weeks Later~

"Y/N! Get up we're going to the club!" I heard Louis scream from his room. (I was still staying with him)

"Alright!" I agreed. I haven't gone out since Harry, so i decided to take the opportunity & have fun & let loose.

I walked towards "my" closet & found the perfect dress, a strapless black dress that complimented every curve i had on my body. I paired it with silver pumps that matched my jewelry. I walked to Louis' room where he was just putting on his favorite black shirt. & we left.

~At the club~

"Y/N Let's go to the bar." Louis suggested. He ordered four shots of tequila

for both of us. After the shots I noticed someone staring at me from the

other side of the club surrounded by two guys. I took a closer look....

"Holy shit..." I realized who it was, it was Harry & his best mates Zayn & Niall.

"What is it Y/N....oh fuck, i'm sorry i didn't know he was going to be here." Louis responded.

"It's ok, screw him. How about I make him feel how i felt all those times he cheated?" I began walking towards him I grabbed Zayn & whispered into his ear, "Want to dance?" He quickly nodded after looking up & down my body. I brought him towards the dance floor & began to grind against him. I looked up to Harry, i could tell that he was angry & jealous. I smirked at him then continued to grind on Zayn.

Suddenly i felt a large hand grab my wrist & bring me towards the restrooms. "Umm, excu-" I was cut off by a deep passionate kiss. When I opened my eyes I saw Harry. "What the fuck Harry!" I said while wiping my lips. He pushed me against the wall."You can't tell me you didn't want me to do that. That's why you took my best mate Zayn & grinded on him right in front of me. You've been a very naughty girl Y/N. & you're going to pay." He said kissing my neck with his hot breath. I had to admit, I did want him to do all of this. "Harry" I moaned when he kissed my sweet spot. I could feel his smirk on my neck. "Come on babe." He took my hand & lead me through the crowd making our way to his car. He laid me down on the back seat & laid on top of me. He began to kiss me, his tongue lightly touched my bottom lip asking for entrance. Our tongues battling for control, of course he won. As he made his way to my neck I could feel his bulge on the thigh. He started to unzip my dress as I was pulling off his shirt. I was left in my black bra & matching thong. "I believe you still have way too much clothing on." I said trying to sound seductive. I began to unbutton his pants & slide them down. His erection was noticeable I slid down his boxers, liked my palm then began pumping. I heard him groan, i decided to take him into my mouth. I licked his swollen tip, then licked his shaft. "Please no teasing" He begged. I wrapped my lips around his length & began to bob my head, pumping what ever i couldn't fit in my mouth. When I felt his cock twitch in my mouth i released him. He groaned. He flipped us over saying "You're going to regret that." & with that he thrusted him self into me giving me no warning or time to adjust. We both moaned in pleasure.

"So fucking tight!" He moaned. As he began to thrust hard & rough.

"Ahhh Haarry I-I'm c-close" I stuttered.

"Me too, hold on" He said out of breath. He lifted my leg above his shoulder. & was biting his lip.

"Ahhh!" He hit the spot. The spot that was going to bring me over the edge. He must have knew because he hit the same spot over & over again. I knew i was close.

"HARRY!" I yelled as my orgasm took over. Clenching over his throbbing cock.

"Y/N i'm so c-close" He said

"Let it go baby, let it go." That's all it took as he reached his high.

"Shit Y/N!!" He said releasing into me.

He collapsed onto me, I pushed him to the side grabbing my clothes & I put them on & headed back towards the club with wobbly feet. I stopped when i heard my name being called.

"Y/N! Stop!" Harry yelled from the car putting on his clothes.

I turned around, "Yes?"

"Y/N, Can we please get back together, I miss you all the time. I promise i will never cheat on you again. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. When i'm with you, the butterflies in my stomach never leave. I'm so sorry i cheated all those times, I always find way to fuck things up. So please take me back, because I think I've fallen in love with you."

I was speechless. I couldn't say anything, i was in shock. Next thing I knew my lips were pressed against his.

"I guess that as a yes?" He said. & I nodded my head hoping that everything he's confessed is true.