Creepy Ass Cave

Give Yourself Goosebumps Ep:7______________________________________

______________________________________

By the time Mateo had gotten to the mines, Ben and Eliza were waiting for him. He got out of his car and walked towards them. Looking at the other two adults, he sighed, "So much for that promise." Eliza chuckled while Ben gave him a look. "I'm just saying." He raised his hands, and Ben sighed before turning to Eliza. "Wait here. You, on the other hand, are coming with me." Mateo turned to Eliza, watching her shrug her shoulders before entering her car. "I'm missing my bourbon for this." He mumbles before following Ben.

After opening the gate, Mateo and Ben made their way to the caves. Ben had found some rope, "Okay, you stay up here. Make sure this doesn't break." Mateo tilted his head to the side, "So, I'm supposed to be up here all by myself? What could possibly go wrong?" Ben raised an eyebrow at him before handing him some rope, "I could be home, drinking bourbon right about now. Pero no, instead, I'm in a creepy ass cave." He starts hearing a ringing in his head and turns around, only to be punched in the face.

Ben goes down to the lower part of the cave, searching for the case, only to find nothing. "It's not down there." Ben turned around, shining his light at a James duplicate, "James? What the hell are you doing here? Where's Mat? Did your mom tell you about this?" The duplicate is covered in dirt, "Oh, Mateo's taking a little nap. And she's not my mom. But I'm gonna deal with her as soon as I'm done with you." James lets go of the rope, leaving Ben stuck in the hole.

A couple of minutes pass, and Mateo gets shaken awake. "Hey, Mat, you good?" Mateo rubs his jaw before looking at Ben, "James--"

"Yeah, I know. We have to go save Eliza, so get up." Ben helps him up before both adults run outside. Ben tackles the duplicate against the car. He tries to calm him down, but the duplicate starts choking him. Mateo looks down at the ground before picking up the lumber on the floor. He goes to hit James off, but Eliza takes the lumber from his hands and strikes the duplicate, causing slime to go everywhere. The three adults look at each other before Eliza turns to Mateo, "I think it's safe to say you and Nora were right all along." Mateo nods his head to the side before exhaling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group all turn to Bratt after Cam's comment. He looks at them, "Will someone hit me." They all turn to him, confused, "Hit you?"

"I may have figured something out. I'm not totally sure yet. Yeah, just hit me." Isaiah nods his head in agreement, "I mean, a'ight. Want me to just..." Isaiah gets ready to punch him.

"A--Actually, you hit me." He points to James. James refused, and Bratt looked at Lucas and figured it wasn't a good idea. Cam turned to Isabella, and they nodded their heads before Isabella punched him. He disappeared before reappearing again causing the group to jump. "I was right! It worked! Pain makes me go back into my body." They all celebrate having found a way out.