1. Who is He?

It was a lovely morning. A beautiful girl woke up by the alarm that was placed on the table beside her bed. She sits on the bed and ties up her long black hair
with a hair tie and fixes her bangs. She looks at the the clock with sleepy eyes. 7:30 am.

Her name is Hong Eunchae. She belongs to a wealthy family. Her father is the owner of a well known company. Her mother helps in office work.

Suddenly a knock was heard. A maid came in and bowed to her.

"Good Morning, Eunchae!"

"Good Morning" Eunchae replied.

"You should get ready now, or you'll be late." The maid says and Eunchae nods.

Today is Eunchae's first day in the University. She got up and freshen up. She just wore something casual and went to eat breakfast. She saw her parents waiting for her at the dinning table.

"l Hope you have a great day at school!" Mrs Hong (Eunchae's  mother) says

" lts not school, l'm in University now!" Eunchae says while munching her food and her mother chuckled.

"By the way, we have a meeting with Mr. Nishimura today" Mr. Hong (Eunchae's father) says.

" The owner of 'Nishimura Company'?" Mrs Hong asks and he nods.

"Yes, we have to leave early today."
Mr. Hong says

"Who is Mr. Nishimura? " Eunchae asks being curious.

"Oh he is our business partner, Also my childhood friend." her father replied.

After finishing breakfast, Eunchae left for school. After arriving at school, she got out of the car and took a quick look at the campus. It was HUGE! She quickly went inside as she doesnt wanna be late on her first day.

In the Hallway,

She starts to walk fast as she realized her class will start soon.

Suddenly, a boy bumped into her and she was abt to fall but managed to stand. The boy was unbothered and was about to go.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" Eunchae says but the boy just ignored her and walked away.

" YAH! Atleast say sorry!"  she says again as she watches him walk away, not even looking back at her.

"Asshole!" she mumbled.

She then went to the Principal's room to get her class schedule. After that, she went to class. But the first thing to catch her eyes was the boy. Its the same boy who bumped into her in the hallway. She then looked away and went to her seat. Her seatmate was a girl. She was pretty, she had long brown hair and beautiful eyes. But then the girl looked at her and greeted her with a beautiful smile.

Girl:Hey! I'm Wonyoung. Nice to meet you!
Eunchae: l'm Eunchae.
Wonyoung: l think your new here
Eunchae: Yes, are you a new comer too?
Wonyoung : No l'm not... I can tell you about this school
Eunchae: Really?...Then do you know that boy sitting there?

She points at the boy who bumped into her in the hallway.

Eunchae: Who is he?

" Oh thats Ni-ki. He is Japanese . He is very popular here. He often gets into fights and stuffs" Wonyoung says

Eunchae blinks and stares at her.

Eunchae: damn...do u like him?

Wonyoung : Nahhh l have my eyes on someone else.

Eunchae: Waahhh who is the lucky guy?

Wonyoung : You will know him later.

She smiles at eunchae and talked for awhile. The teacher enters the class and starts teaching.

After classes,
It was finally lunch time. Eunchae and Wonyoung were heading to the cafeteria. But Wonyoung had to go to the washroom, so eunchae went to the cafeteria alone.

When she entered the cafeteria, she saw a crowd in the middle. She went closer to the crowd and saw a guy beating someone.

But to her surprise, it was Ni-ki beating a guy mercilessly. Her eyes went wide as she didnt expect this on her first day.

The boy was brutally injured but he still didnt stop. But then-

"STOP IT"

___________