9.Drama

10 minutes later,

Ni-ki stopped infront of Eunchae's house and looked at her but found her sleeping. Her hair messily covered her face while she rested her head on the window. He chuckled and unbuckled her seatbelt.

Ni-ki came out of the car with Eunchae in his arms before walking to the Main door of her house and ringing the bell.

A maid Opened the door with sleepy eyes but soon widens her eyes when she saw Ni-ki carrying Eunchae in his arms. She was definitely not expecting this. "Please, come in" The maid and he walked inside.

"What happened? Is she okay?" The maid asks.

"Yeah. She got drunk and fell asleep on the way here. Where is her room?" He asks and the maid quickly showed him Eunchae's room.

He kicked open the door of Eunchae's room and locked it before gently placing her on bed.

He stood beside her, staring at her before moving his eyes to her body, noticing how her legs and the upper area of her chest were exposed due to the short dress.

He quickly looked away and lifted her up so he could tuck her beneath the blanket. He sat beside her and she tilted her head,exposing her neck. His gaze moved to her smooth,delicate neck that he wished of biting so much.

He traces his fingers down her jaw to her neck and he gulped.

I wish l could bite you right now.

But the realization suddenly kicks in and he quickly moves away from her.

What the fuck am l doing!?

He quickly walks out from her room, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Next day,

Eunchae woke up with a headache. She looked around,"what am l doing in my room?!?", she sat on the bed. She looks down and found herself wearing the dress she wore for the party.

She slowly got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After showering, she goes downstairs to have breakfast.

She sat in the dinning table and a maid comes to her, "Can l have soup,please?"

The maid nods,"sure"

After a few minutes, the maid comes with her soup, "here"

"Thanks" Eunchae starts to eat.

"By the way, how did l come home last night?" Eunchae asks.

"Ni-ki brought you home" She says and Eunchae looks at her with wide eyes.

"Really?!"

"Yes! He even carried you in his arms!" The maid giggled.

"Oh wow... I should thank him"

"Not gonna lie, you both look cute toge-" She stops talking when Eunchae glared at her.

After eating, she quickly went to her room. It was Saturday, so she didnt have school.

On Monday,

Eunchae walks inside the school, looking for Ni-ki, so she could thank him for bringing her home from the party. She walks to the hallway and puts her stuff in her locker. She roams her eyes around and finally found him. But she crossed her eyebrows when she  noticed him flirting with a girl.

So,he didnt run out of women after all.

He was leaning on a locker, his hands in his pockets while the girl had her arms wrapped around her neck as a smirk played on his lips.