8.The Party

"I stalked you"

Her jaw dropped on the floor at his words .

He's unbelievable

"You did WHAT?!" She stares at him with wide eyes and he just chuckled.

"Your Unbelievable" She says and he nods ,"l know"

"Why did you stalk me?" She asks while he sits on bed .

"Well...remember when l said that you were my target? Yeah , l was planning to bully you the next day but it turns out that your family has a connection with my family . And your father is my father's friend. So l thought , bullying my father's friend's daughter won't be a good idea.  So l stalked you instead" He says and grabs his bag and takes out a notebook.

My diary

"This helped me find out about your favourite thing-"

" YOU ASSHOLE" She throw a pillow at him,  "GIVE ME BACK MY DIARY" She runs towards him and jumped on his back and snatched away her diary.

"Did you read everything?" She asks nervously and he nods .

Shit.

Her cheeks turn red in embarrassment . She has written so many embarrassing stuffs and he read all of those.

"I mean, you should've been more careful . I found it laying on floor of our school hallway. " He said and shrugged his shoulders while she shuts her eyes close and exhaled a sharp breath.

"Okay" she says and went back to packing her bags, her cheeks still red in embarrassment.

˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。

Next day,

As Eunchae enters her school campus, she went straight to her locker but someone suddenly pulled her to an empty classroom

Eunchae let  out a scream and was almost ready to fight ,but then she found out it was Wonyoung.

"Gurl , where have you been??!!" Wonyoung asks impatiently while closing the classroom door.

Eunchae sighs , " l have so much tea to spill. Come ,let's sit first" Eunchae says and points at the table .

They both sat and Eunchae starts to tell her everything that happened.

"NO WAY,HE READ YOUR DIARY??!!" Wonyoung says being shocked and Eunchae nods.

Eunchae told her everything except the parts where Ni-ki was acting weird.
Like - the night when she saw fangs , and blood coming from his mouth, the suspicious red juice and the Nishimura Family's suspicious secret.

Eunchae didn't tell her any of those.

"Anyways, are you coming to the party tonight?" Wonyoung asks Eunchae.

Eunchae crossed her eyebrows in confusion , " What Party?"

"Kim Chaewon, a student of class B will held a Party tonight and the whole school is invited!" Wonyoung says excitedly.