7. Was it real?

Next Morning,

Eunchae woke up feeling her head heavy and aching. She sits on the bed and roamed her eyes around the room as she recalled last night's incident.

Was it real?

She looked at the bed beside and found it empty.

She suddenly saw the bathroom door opening, Ni-ki came out of the bathroom as he's done showering, she widens her eyes and immediately crawls back, making him look at her with a frown.

"Dont come close to me!" Eunchae said and grabs the pillow.

"What?" he raised an eyebrow as he walked closer to her and he let out a yelp when she hit him with a pillow.

"Stay away from me,You bloodsucker! " she said and ran to the door to open it but a hand grabbed her and pinned her to the nearest wall.

"Whats wrong with you?!" Ni-ki Asked as he studies her frightened face

Eunchae took some seconds to calm down and finally replied.

"I-l saw you- last night..red eyes,f-fangs and blood and-" Eunchae paused when he gently grabbed her chin and made her look at him.

"Your being delusional,sweetheart" He said and smiled.

"I'm not! It was real-"

"You really should stop watching The Vampire Diaries" He said with a chuckle.

"it was real...l felt it"

"Get ready,we're going down for breakfast. " he said ignoring what she said and left the room.

Eunchae began to question herself.

Maybe,he is right. It wasnt real. She was just imagining stuffs.

After all, Vampires are not real...right?

After she freshen up herself, she wore a light blue dress.

She then walks out of the room to go to the buffet for breakfast

As she enters the buffet restaurant, she spotted Ni-ki and his mother,talking about something at the corner. His mother was more likely scolding him while Ni-ki looked down. Eunchae raised an eyebrow, feeling curious about their conversation.

She walks to them taking slow and steady steps and hid behind a wall, listening to their conversation.

"What if she finds out?!" Mrs Nishimura said in a panicked tone.

Eunchae joins her eyebrows hearing them.

Find out what?

"She wont-"

"I told you many times to control yourself, did you ever listen to me?!! " His mother said, clearly pissed with her son.

"l'm sorry..." Ni-ki said and looked down while his mother sighed.

"I'll let you go this time,but dont make the same mistake again" His mother warned him and he nods.

They then left while Eunchae became fully puzzled.

Control himself from what?

Are they talking about me?

Me finding out something secretive about them?

Thousands of questions ran through her mind. Though, she shouldnt be eavesdropping them, but atleast she gets to know that there is something secretive about The Nishimura Family.

She came out of her thoughts when she hears her phone ringing. It was her mom calling her. She receives the call.
"Yes,mom?"

"Eunchae,where are you? We are waiting for you at the table." Her mother says.

"Oh- yeah,l'm here" Eunchae says and cuts the call. She starts to look for them and found them sitting at the corner.

"Hey! Sorry l'm late" Eunchae says and sits across Ni-ki. She looked at Ni-ki and Mrs Nishimura for some seconds as she recalled their conversation from earlier, questions lingered in her mind.

Mrs Nishimura then looked at her with a smile. "Do you need something, sweetheart?"

Eunchae immediately looked away from them. "N-no"

After eating, they all went to explore the place. They walked around and bought stuffs from the local market.

Right now,they are going to buy lce cream, for the hot weather.

They went to a cafe and sat.

"l'm going to the washroom" Eunchae says and left.

"Lets order" Mr.hong says and everyone orders their lce cream.

"Wait, what about Eunchae? " Mr. Nishimura asks

"She likes Cookies n'Cream flavoured" Ni-ki says and everyone looks at him.

"How do you know?" Mrs Hong asks while raising an eyebrow.

"I have my ways" Ni-ki says and Mrs Hong secretly smirks.

"I'm here!" Eunchae says and joins the table.

"Wait, l didnt order yet!" Eunchae says

"Oh,Ni-ki already did it for you. He ordered your favourite Cookies n'Cream flavoured " Mr Hong says and Eunchae frowns.

"How did you know its my favourite?"
Eunchae asks Ni-ki but he just ignored her making her roll her eyes.

˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

At room,

Ni-ki and Eunchae are now at their room, packing their bags as they are leaving tomorrow.

Eunchae was folding her clothes to put it in her luggage. She looked at Ni-ki from the corner of her eyes and saw him taking out the bottle from his bag that has red juice in it.

She was always curious about the red juice.

"Where are you going?" Eunchae asks and Ni-ki turns around.

"To my parents." Ni-ki answers.

"With that bottle?"

"Yeah, l almost finished my strawberry juice. So l'm going to get some more from my mom, since she packed alot of it in her bag" Ni-ki says.

No way that is strawberry juice.

"Why are you so obsessed with that strawberry juice?" Eunchae asks while crossing her arms.

"Its something you dont have to know" He said making her more curious.

Whats so special about this juice?

"Fine" She says and rolled her eyes.

"Can l ask you something?" Eunchae asks and he nods

"How did you know that l like Cookies n'Cream flavoured lce-cream?" Eunchae asks in curiosity while he chuckled.

"I stalked you"

____________