10. Scripts and surprises

"He is the male protagonist"

No fucking way

Eunchae widens her eyes and blinks rapidly, while he looked at her with a grin.

She has to act out a drama with HIM?!?

"Oh fuck no" She mumbled ,while he slung an arm over her shoulder "it would be so much fun!" He says with a teasing smirk while she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, l got the script ready. Take a look" Haewon says and gives them the script.

Eunchae looks at Haewon with a confused expression, "Why are we doing romantic concept?"

Haewon chuckles, "l feel like doing a romantic concept would catch more attention and l'm sure everyone would love it"

Eunchae sighs and looks at Ni-ki, "Are you okay with this?"

Please say no.

"Yeah"

Eunchae sucks in a sharp breath before nodding and giving the script back to Haewon.

"I might add a few more scenes later" Haewon says and looks at them, "But now let's start acting out the first scene"

જ⁀➴ જ⁀➴ જ⁀➴

Eunchae just finished practicing for the drama play. She is now heading to the cafeteria to eat. She bought the food and starts to eat.

After a while, Wonyoung enters the cafeteria and found Eunchae. She quickly goes to her .

"How was the practice?" Wonyoung asks while drinking a bottle of water. She just finished her dance class and is now exhausted.

"It was good. The male protagonist turns out to be Ni-ki" Eunchae says while rolling her eyes

"I knew everyone would vote him as the male protagonist" Wonyoung chuckles while Eunchae facepalms herself.

"How can l act out a romantic drama with him?!?" Eunchae whined while Wonyoung widens her eyes.

"Romantic Drama? Damn, you're done for" Wonyoung laughs while Eunchae glared at her.

Eunchae goes back to eating ,while Wonyoung scrolled through Instagram. Eunchae looks up and found Wonyoung smiling at her phone. Eunchae raises an eyebrow and smirks.

"Texting your boyfriend?"

"What! No! I don't have a boyfriend!"

"Then why are you smiling at your phone? C'mon tell me!!"

Wonyoung sighs and shows Eunchae her phone. It was an Instagram post of a guy.

Eunchae looked at the username, "Park Sunghoon?"

Wonyoung nods with a wide smile.

"Who is he?" Eunchae asks and looks through his photos. He is indeed handsome.

"DAMN,YOU'VE GOT TASTE" Eunchae says and Wonyoung laughs.

"I'm not dating him, l just like him"

"Is he in our school?"

"Yes. But he is currently on a business trip with his dad. But he will be back tomorrow!" Wonyoung's replies

Next day,

Eunchae enters school and goes to her locker to put her stuffs. But then, found Wonyoung standing infront of her locker.

"Woah, you're early" Wonyoung says

"Yeah, l have some work with Haewon" Eunchae replies while taking some books from her locker.

"About what?"

"The drama play. She said she'll add some scenes"

Wonyoung nods hearing her. " Damn, imagine she adds more romantic scenes"

Eunchae sighed, closing her locker. "If she adds anything more romantic, I might just quit."

Wonyoung chuckled, leaning against the lockers. "You won’t. You like a challenge."

Eunchae groaned. "Not when the challenge is dealing with Ni-ki!"

"Speaking of which," Wonyoung teased, "you two looked pretty cozy yesterday at practice."

"Stop," Eunchae muttered, grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. "I’m already dreading today. She probably added some cringe scene where we have to look into each other’s eyes and—"

Her sentence was cut short as Ni-ki appeared behind them, casually leaning against the lockers. "Morning, Eunchae"

Ah, there he is.

Eunchae rolled her eyes, "yeah what is it?"

"Haewon told us to be at the auditorium room at 9:30" Ni-ki says and looks at his watch.

Wonyoung giggles, while Eunchae nods.

Just then, the bell rang and they all went to class except Ni-ki.

At class,

Eunchae sat at her desk in the classroom, with Wonyoung. 

Just as the teacher was about to start teaching,  the classroom door swung open, and Ni-ki walked in, right beside Sunghoon.

Wonyoung immediately froze, her face flushed. Eunchae raised an eyebrow at her. "What’s up with you?"

Wonyoung was barely able to contain her excitement, whispered, '' Eunchae..he is back!"

Eunchae glanced at the door where Sunghoon and Ni-ki were casually talking as they made their way inside. Sunghoon—Wonyoung’s crush—was here, and of course, Ni-ki had to be his friend.

"Great," Eunchae muttered and looked at Wonyoung, "Your prince charming is back. You good?"

Sunghoon took a glance at Wonyoung before taking the seat a few desks away from her, and Wonyoung practically melted in her seat. Eunchae watched the scene unfold, smirking at how flustered her friend had become.

At the acting class,

As they reached the rehearsal room, Haewon greeted them, looking all too excited. "Ah, perfect timing! I’ve added something special for today’s practice."

Eunchae gave her a skeptical look. "Special?"

Haewon smiled brightly.

"There's going to be a kiss scene"