⬙ 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦 !

•┈┈┈••✦ ~  ~ ✦••┈┈┈•

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘰 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘰 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰�...

〹﹒ Respect your opponents, the hosts, and the judges. Without respect, proper cooperation cannot be achieved.

〹﹒ Be good sportsmen. Understand the importance of the results and outcome of this awards. Accept your judge's decisions and respect them.

〹﹒ Be honest with us. Tell us the correct facts of your book. To ensure proper participation, be honest and open with us.

〹﹒ Your book must have 5+ chapters to be considered in these awards. This ensures proper judgement and accountability for the decisions made. Note: Aesthetic chapters and author notes are not included as part of the 5+ required chapters.

〹﹒ You must agree to the payments and understand the severity of breaking the rules or payments made.

〹﹒ Do not use back-up accounts for following the payments listed next. Use the account in which your book is published on.

〹﹒ Do not send in books that are not yours or are generated solely on AI. These books should be of your own making and creation.

〹﹒ Rubrics shall be sent through Google Form. At every start of a judging period, judges will be provided will Google forms through which they can send the judging rubrics.

〹﹒ Update us on your book, if you make changes such as title, cover, or author change. This is compulsory and important you understand this rule. Without proper communication, we may not include your book in the lists to be judged.

〹﹒ Be patient with us. Judging and hosting periods will take time, and we ask you give us patience during the awards. We will keep you updated.

〹﹒ If you join as a judge, you cannot participate in that category.

〹﹒ You may participate in up to 5 genres. It should be separate books per genre. You cannot have one of your books signed up for two different genres.

〹﹒ The password for forms is your favorite book.

do follow these rules !

┈┈┈┈┈┈