Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT OF YOUR BED!” I groaned, knowing whose voice was singing, oh god no, screaming those lyrics to my ears.

I mentally muttered colorful words “Damn it Natalie! Why so noisy at 9 in the morning? Five more minutes please!” I begged my bestfriend while glancing at the clock on my bedside table making sure if I saw those digits right.

She crossed her arms at me “How about a big fat no for an answer, come on Juls it's a Saturday, you promised to come with me to the mall” giving me a puppy face while shaking me by my shoulders.

I scratched the back of my neck, finding a better position “It's 9 in the morning, how many malls do you expect to be open at this time? Zero” I said answering my own question while pushing her off and lifting my sheets higher.

She scoffed “But malls open in like an hour and we all know that first hours have the least people around, do you want to squeeze your way into people? I don't think that big fat butt of yours would want that” She said proving her point while playing a tug of war game with me with my sheets. I groaned knowing she wouldn't give up until she sees my feet glued to the ground.

“Ergh fine!” Practically rolling myself off the bed, falling on the floor with a loud thump. Come on, at this time of the day I have no energy.

But how the hell did she come in here? “But how did you get in here? I remember locking the doors last night.” I questioned her while rubbing my butt due to the impact.

She made a thinking face at me “I'll answer your question once you get up...literally” She said, giving me a serious look. Gosh, what happened to my carefree, out there, crazy bestfriend. Well, I guess with our 5 year relationship I may have learned that nothing comes between her and shopping.

“I'm up, now answer me” I said after standing, with difficulty may I add.

“You didn't lock the doors last night” She told me, smirking. My eyes widen at her response. “Seriously?” I asked, trying so hard to replay last night in my head.She laughed at me “Seriously” confirming it.

She clapped her hands with a grin on her face “Now get ready, I'll be making your breakfast downstairs, I'll give you 15 minutes..only” She said coming towards the door.

“Woah. Responsible Natalie? I don't think so.” I murmured to myself looking for clothes to wear on my cabinet.

I heard her gasp, damn she heard me.

“I heard that, sleepy ol' grumpy Juliet.” I heard her, my eyes following her voice seeing she was still at my door frame, smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes “Sooo unpredictable” I said shaking my head, a grin plasterred on my face. Which she replied with her signature 'sassy' remarks.

“It might take you a whole lifetime to know me Juls, completely” She said stressing on that last word while completely coming out of my sight.

I laughed to myself, weird huh, thinking of our crazy relationship. Upon finally finding something to wear, a plain white shirt which has sleeves going down to an elbow length, a light brown mini skirt, and finally beige flats. Accesorizing myself with a dogtag. Yeah, I guess you could say I was simple in dressing myself, I never really was the type to wear out of the box clothes. For me, simplicity is the best *wink* *wink*.

I did the usual routine any human would do of course. Taking a bath, dressing, hair, make-up? Just a little bit. You know I have to prove my Simplicity is best quote right?

I looked at myself in the mirror. My brown hair hanging loosely past my shoulders, complimenting my brown eyes. Sometimes I wished I have blue eyes, but as Natalie told me, perfection is being natural. I scanned my body and approved that I was good to go.