Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I felt myself slip into consciousness. But I never dared to open my eyes. Maybe I could still manage to go back to sleep, I need all the sleep I could get after that tiring week. Who doesn't want to sleep the whole weekend through. Not me. Oh wait, I'm spending my day with Harry today. I sighed, I guess mission sleep-through-the-whole-weekend won't be happening.

I slowly opened my eyes, wanting to have an idea what time it is. I don't think I'm the only human being who cares what time they woke up right? 12:23 P.M. Okay what?! Harry's coming here in less than an hour.

I panicked in my thoughts, well I'm a girl right? And it takes me at least an hour to get ready. I'll have to rush this. Plus Harry's not some guy I'm impressing, so I couldn't care less what I'd look like in his eyes or what he thinks of me. Oh fuck that thought I want to look decent.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my bum hit something. I looked around, I fell down my bed. Wow, my thoughts can really take over me that easily huh?

I immediately dashed for the bathroom not thinking of preparing my clothes first, ehh I think this method'll save more time.

I went inside and turned the heater then the shower. Then ripping my clothes out as fast as I could. Then running to the shower corner, almost slipping on the wet tiled floor. I always wondered what'll happen if you slipped on the toilet then fall into unconsiousness as something hits your head due to the impact, while you're completely naked., like, will you want help? I mean because whoever would help you immediately sees your.. uhh..you know. Your whole dignity. Ehh, that's exactly why I take extra precautions when I'm using this chamber. Wait no! I have to hurry up remember?

When realization hits me I did the whole ritual as fast as possible. After feeling that all the chemicals had washed out off my body I closed the shower then grabbed the towel, covering myself.

As I went out I thought ofan outfit as fast as I could in my head while walking to my closet. Think, think, think, prove yourself you have a brain. Ahhh! Got it!

I opened the closet and grabbed a pink tube, then a denim jacket that was an elbow length and hugged my body just right, I also grabbed some denim shorts then my half-inch pink belt. I wore it carefully but I made sure I did it extra fast.

I glanced at the clock, mentally panicking. 12:48 A.M Okay I could do this. I grabbed some peach colored flats, and hell yeah I'm a sucker for flats.

I ran to my vanity and plugged the blower in, I kept glancing between the mirror and that evil clock.

Once my hair was fully dried I decided to just leave it down naturally, since I don't have the time to do anything with it. I just grabbed a clip with a red bow on it and clipped it on the side of my head.

I examined myself in the mirror, up, down, left, right, middle, yep, good to go. I glanced at the clock, 1:12 P.M I don't know whether to be happy or not that Harry's late. Oh well, at least I could still eat.

I skipped downstairs, yes, skip. I warned you, I'm weird. I went to the kitchen and found my phone on the table. My face went o.O

I didn't remember leaving my phone here, flashback, flashback. Oh yeah I was drinking water here and I decided to watch a movie but took a bath first, then after I took a bath I felt too lazy to watch a movie so I just slept, completely forgetting my phone here. Remind me again how responsible I am.

I grabbed it and saw I had 3 messages.

From: Nut Alley

Juls, again I'm so sorry, we finished the restoration at 2 AM last night, like seriously. I'll make it up to you though, how about we spend the day tomorrow? :D Oh and yeah I forgot, what's up with you and curls? ;)