Chapter 14

Chapter 14

“Get your filthy hands off my waist!” I demanded, Harry just chuckled, not even giving a fudge on my demand.

“Nope! Not until you get me 'my' shirt.” He gave that arrogant grin which I just want to smack off his face, well not really.

I crossed my arms “So you're just gonna hold me like this until I get you your shirt?” 

He winked at me “Pretty much yeah”. I growled. Walking to my room with him trailing so close behind with both hands still on my waist.

Well let's have a recap shall we? So I ran away from him again, and he caught me. Now his hands are keeping a death grip on me because he said I would run away again and not give him what he 'deserves'. Oh well.

I went to my closet and looked for an oversized shirt. After about a minute, the only oversized shirt I saw that could fit Harry was this black shirt with a white paw print on it, damn this was one of my favorites even though its oversized.

I gave up and handed Harry the shirt, “I beg you to return that to me” I pleaded, well obviously one does not simply let go of her favorite shirt.

He took the shirt in his hands examining it, finally letting go of my waist. He looked at me with a grin “No.”, “Come on, please, that's one of my favorite shirts.” I begged.

He smirked “Well, its no longer 'your' shirt”. Grrrrrrrrrr.

He then took of his shirt, not bothering that I'm in front of him. Now don't judge me, I'm a girl, but I was mentally fangirling on his toned abs and muscles. Like who gets that? Oh shut it Juliet.

Before putting my shirt on he noticed me staring, shit, which caused him to chuckle, clearing me out of my thoughts.

“Oh dear Juliet, with lips hanging as low as the ocean, saliva drooling as endless as a waterfall, and eyes that screams 'Oh Harry, please have sex with me!'” He teased, immitating a girly voice in the end.

I punched his arm with all my force “Keep dreaming styles, but just so you know, I'm a lesbian” I said keeping a straight face.

His grin dissappeared and was replaced by a face filled with shock and dissappointment. That's when I couldn't take it anymore. I burst out laughing on the floor, he- he-- he believed it? Oh my god just, this is glorious.

I was laughing so hard that tears were forming in my eyes already and I found it hard to breath with my stomach hurting like hell.

What felt like hours later, I was able to gain my composure and I looked up to see Harry, now in my shirt, looking at me with a straight face.

“Are you really a lesbian?” he asked, his voice was so down and filled with horror. Damn, did he not get it?

“No Harry, I'm obviously straight” And then relief shot through his eyes, I gasped at him “You know it hurts that a part of you could actually believe I'm a lesbi” I faked a tear.

He put his arms up in defense “Well you sounded all serious, how would I not be able to believe you” he defended.

I just smirked “Whatever styles”.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. I sat on my bed, laying on my stomach and Harry jumped beside me, reflecting my position.

The news was on and it was currently on weather reports.

A storm is expected to hit London today, and this is not going to be any ordinary storm.

By studying its recent activities, we have concluded that this was a strong one.

Heavy rains would come and there would be the occassional thunders and lightning.

The wind blow will be too strong so we request everyone to stay in their homes for tonight for safety measures.

The storm is expected to come anytie between 5 to 6 o'clock tonight.

I glanced at my watch. 5: 56 P.M

“Harry you have to leave before the storm comes, come on you could still make it”

We quickly stood up and he grabbed his things while I lead him to the front door, and just like that the mood changed from a calm one to  frantic one. Once he was ready I opened the door to lead him out, only to be met by winds blowing so hard that I saw the trees swaying along with it.

A moment later thunder boomed through the house. I looked at Harry who was staring at the horrific scene in front of us.

O turned to him “Do you think you could still make it?”

He took a moment to observe the scene whether it was safe for him. But from what it looks from here, its not.

He scratched the back of his neck “Yeah, I guess I'll be fine” Basing from his voice, even he was not quite sure about it.

“Harry, seriously, I don't think its safe” I debated.

“Well, where am I supposed to stay at?” I gave him a 'duh' look, even a 2 year old can figure it out.

“Obviously you could sleep somewhere outside beside a beggar, soaking in the rain einstein. You could stay here in my flat, for pete's sake” Exaggeration with a mix of sarcasm filling my voice.

He just laughed at me before pulling his hand out to close the door, locking us inside.

“If you insist” he winked at me.

A night with Harry Styles in my house, S I G H. So help me God.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yo donkeys! How's it been? Yeah i know its short but its kind of a filler, and when there's a filler.. there's something to be filled ;) haaha i sound stupid.

Oh and yeah i ended up with Harriet as their ship name.. thanks to @xHazzasmykriptonite who plays Juliet in this story.. do y'all know? haha ;) fan her maybe.. x)

So i figured that you guys aren't really that talkative to comment so i just gave this chapter away because i love you just like that.

Shoutout to @OneDRocksMyWorld @freemyspirit484 and @RobsesseDirectioner for the wonderful comments x) Guys read their stories, because i'm currently reading theirs and i'll give you a sneak peek about it----->>its awesome :D

Thank you guys for helping me reach 400 reads, now i'm almost at 500, thank you thank you so much x) I love you all!

Ded. goes to @Chachi1234 because she's my idol. Like seriously if you haven't read her Louis Tomlinson fan fic, my dear, you are missing half of your life..

So when this reads 500 reads I'll give you next chappie, or if i receive 5 comments or more.

Bye! Comment-Read-Vote-Fan-Sharpen your pencils Love you! :) x