Hostpital

2 months later

Beyonce pov:

Shawn play to fucking much. I was cutting his camel looking ass some fruit and he started tickling me so now I'm in the hospital looking like an irresponsible grown ass woman.

"Bey I'm sorry" he said for the 100th time. I put my hand in his face "I don't wanna hear it" he smacked my hand "don't put your hands on me" I semi yelled.

"Beyoncé Knowles" I raised my hand "Right this way" The nurse said. I got up allowing Shawn to follow me "Unt Unt camel stay your ass right hee and sit down and think about what you did"

"Bey im not a child" he said "you are but that dick not" I mumbled.

I walked to the back with the nurse and she examined my finger "who's the handsome young man in the lobby" the nurse asked

"My boyfriend" I lied. "Oh" was all she said. yeah bitch.

After the nurse was done examining me she said it was a baby cut and took me back to Jay. I ran towards him a plopped down own his lap straddling him kissing him infront of the nurse so she would get jealous. I leaned to his ear and whispered "she think she finna take me from you"

"Word?" He said grabbing my ass. SMACKK "ow bey what the hell" I laughed getting off his lap.

"Hey beyonce." I turned around to see onika there. Oh.

"Uh hey girl" I said

"What you doing here?" She asked "I cut my finger"

"Oh we'll see you around it's been like forever since I seen you." She said I waved "Jay let's go" punk.

Over these 2 months I've found myself drifting from the outside world. I don't talk to anyone but Kelly and Michelle. Blue is turning 11 next week so I have to figure out those arrangements for her.

Blue POV:

Auntie solo is on her shit today.

She cool though, I want her out of my house though.

"Auntie get out of my house" I said. She shot me a confused look but then started chasing me "AHHH OKOKOK" I ran to my room she trippin.

My momma was out with my dad currently so I was bored. I'm gonna call Zaria. We haven't talked in like 2 months but I miss her. I grabbed my iPad a clicked on her name "hiii blue, what's up?" She asked

"I was just missing you, can you come over?"

"Uh sure. I'll be down in a little bit"

"Okay. See you"

30 minutes later

Beyoncé POV:

I walked in my house and was filled with chatter and giggles. This lil girl blue got Zaria over I bet. I walked up stairs into her room and indeed Zaria was there "hi girlssss, where auntie solo at?"

"Mama she sleep somewhere down there" blue said. I walked to my room. I was tired and my finger still hurt. Jay was sitting on my bed scrolling on his phone "nigga what you doing?" I asked

"Chill ma" he pulled me on top of him straddling him. "Unt Unt. You wish this body was yours. It's all for onika" yes I'm still delusional about that girl that's why I ghosted her. "Word?" I nodded

"Bet" he slammed me on the bed "JAY" omg this nigga. He started tickling me causing me to kick him. We was brawling in the middle of my room right now. He stopped tickling me cause we was both out of breath and I felt his member touching my entrance. How did this nigga get hard from that??

"Let me put it in ma" he said

"Boy..bye." He walked to my bathroom. A few minutes later I heard grunts. Oh my god . "AHAHAH Jay are u really- AHH" I laughed walking in the bathroom. This nigga here "get out"

"Why?"

"I'm calling onika over here."

"Mmch dude."

"BYE!"

I picked up my phone swiping onikas name telling her to come over. At first she didn't want to but I told her I'd fuck her up so she came.

*door bell*

YAYY!!

I ran to the door opening it out of breath "you tired?" She asked.. "nahh I could run a couple miles" I said.

"Come in baeee"

"I'm not your bae Beyoncé"

"Yeah right, let's cook something"

"No Beyoncé...I'm going home. I don't like you." She said mugging me.

"Bu-"

"But nothing, byeee."

I'm going to kill that bitch one day I thought

The end.

😀