Confessions

Continuation from the last chapterOmniscient

Omniscient

Onika's heart pounded in her chest as she looked into Beyoncé's eyes.She had finally mastered the courage to express her true feelings, and now she anxiously awaited Beyoncé's response. The car fell silent, the tension thick in the air.

Beyoncé's eyes widened. "Onika don't play with me, you know I'll slut you out right now with Kelly in this car, you've always said you were straight." She pointed out.

"Yeah I thought so too. But you...you make me question all of that," Onika admitted, her eyes earnest.

"Kelly keep your eyes focused on the road" Beyoncé said as she pulled Onika onto her lap.

Onika's POV:

She pulled me onto her lap..I'm scared. I never thought I would have....yeah with her again but I want it. It feels so damn god coming from her. I looked into her eyes as she started pulling my dress up exposing my thong.

She ain't waiting no time.

"You so wet mama" she whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine. That raspy ass voice makes me want to give her all of me. She started off my rubbing me through my thong then she ripped it.

"You couldn't take it off?" I said rolling my eyes at her. She ignored me and stuck two fingers inside of my tight hole casing me to jerk back and lay on the seat. I tried to muffle my moans my biting in my lip since Kelly was I the car but I couldn't "mmmbeyyahhh" I moaned in her ear as she thrusted her two fingers inside of me fast.

"Take it big girl" she raised out laughing at me.

I grabbed long neck ass and brought her lips to mine, capturing her in a loving kiss as she continued to thrust those same two fingers inside me. I couldn't take it anymore. I started smacking her hand away.

"Stop it" she said in a serious tone, I just stared at her like she was crazy and then she added another finger and pinned my arms to my chest and she thrusted faster "I'm sorrryyyy" I tried to say normal but it came out as a moan.

"Y'all nasty as fuck" Kelly said in the front seat. "Wait till solo find out about this" she chuckled pulling into bey's driveway.

A couple minutes later I finished and me and bey went into the house and went to bed.

Short chapter.