Her

Beyoncé POV:
Beyoncés bedroom
6pm

Me and Kelly was cuddled up in my bed binge watching the show all American.

"Is it me or All American just keeps continuing? And I am so tired of that boy Spencer" Kelly says.

"I'm tired of it to. It just doesn't know WHEN to end!! Literally" I leaned back against the head board and my phone pinged.

Blueberry 💙: Mama onika is coming by.

: for what? I didn't say she could.

Blueberry 💙: she's bringing Zaria's spend the night bag.

: and your telling me this because...?

Blueberry 💙: mama it's been 3 years. Grow up and go talk to that woman.

: watch your mouth with me.

: and alright.

Blueberry 💙: what Kelly doing?

: sitting here cuddling with me

I smirked. Blue doesn't like me being all up under Kelly.

Blueberry 💙: Get off of her.

Blueberry 💙: she doesn't like you like she likes me.
Read 6:23

14+ messages from 'BlueBerry💙'

I laughed out loud "what?" Kelly asked I showed her the phone "oh my gawdddd"

I heard a knock coming from downstairs and I grabbed my robe putting it on tying it and walking downstairs.

No I wasn't naked I was just in a thong and no bra. Kelly doesn't mind.

I opened the door and there she was.

Onika.

"Hey come in" I definitely took something cause I feel oozy.

I pulled out my phone and texted blue

: Bring yo bitch ass down here.
Read

I heard running coming from upstairs and blue running down stairs. She ran straight on me and tackled me. "Watch your mouth Beyoncé" she mocked me.

I pushed her off and stood up. Great onika probably seen something she wasn't supposed to see.

"What can I do for you onika?" I asked. She fidgeted with her fingers before speaking.

"I just wanted to apologize..I never- I just wanna say I'm sorry for using you and taking what we had for advantage. I miss our bond and miss us. Do you forgive me"

I tapped my chin and looked down at blue but she gripped my face and turned me to face onika and slapped me in the back of my head and whispered say yes "yes, yes I forgive you."

At this point blue is my mom.

"Yay thank you. Where is Zaria?"

"She's in the kitchen."

I walked into the kitchen and seen her drinking my lemonade. "Ohh hell nah. Get out." She giggle and finished the rest trying to run beside me but I snatched her up and threw her on the couch

"MISS KNOWLES!!" She screamed while laughing.

I don't play bout my lemonade.

Kelly came downstairs with hardly any clothes on and onika just stared at her. "Onika don't look at my bestfriend like that" I mugged her. Fuck wrong with you.

"Um Kelly. Why you showing these people what's mine" blue asked stepping up to Kelly trying to cover her.

"Girl bye." Kelly flicked her forehead and walked over to me.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?"

"I actually have to go." Onika said.

"Onika sit yo ass down." She sat down fast as hell. Damn what did blue do to her?

"Blue why did you do to her?" I raised my eyebrow sitting beside onika.

"I don't do anything..mama can you put some clothes on?" She mugged me and sat on my lap.

"Your heavy and no, I have on clothes. Put on a movie."

Blue put on princess in the frog and Zaria tuned in while Kelly put on her clothes and left since she had rehearsals in the morning so it was just us 4.

My little family.

As we watched the movie blue moved off of me and sat by Zaria leaving me and onika sitting there as stiff as a stick.

I leaned down to her "are you okay? You've been quiet."

"I'm okay just enjoying your presence."

"How have you been?"

"I've been okay. Meek has been bothering me though. He's been dropping random amounts of cash into my account."

"Hmm. I'll get Julius on it"

"Are they sleep?" Onika asks. I look over and Zaria fell asleep laying on blues lap and blue was snoring loud.

"Well... you can leave Zaria's bag by the door and I'll watch you out the door" I said standing up making her stand up as well.

She looked at me with sadness in her eyes "can I have a hug?" I opened my arms and she walk in them. I rubbed her back soothing her and she rested her head on my chest. "I missed you. This"

"I missed you to onika."

-
Ok there.