I Miss Her

Wereee backkkkk. Did yall miss this book? It missed yall.

Onika POV:
Zaria's Highschool
Years later

It's been years. Years. My baby is finally in highschool now and her lil bad ass keep getting in fights after fights. Her and blue are still really close. But they be putting them paws on these folks children.

The school just called me up there because Zaria had put the teacher in check for calling me out of my name.

I know dats right.

I just threw something on really quick to step out the house. They probably won't give her nothing more than 2 days of ISS or Suspended.

I lowkey hate this school but my baby wanted to be with her friends and mainly blue

I lowkey hate this school but my baby wanted to be with her friends and mainly blue. Beyoncé and blue had to beg me to keep her in these school systems. If it wasn't for them, Zaria would've been gone years ago.

They use to pick on my baby left and right so I don't have a problem with her kicking that ass..she just does to much of it.

I walked in the school and went straight towards the classroom Zaria texted me and said she was in, she's been having problems with this teacher for a while.

It's time I meet this teacher.

I walked in the class room and I looked around and seen...

Robyn!

"ROBYN!"

"NICKIII"

I ran up to her and hugged her. "Bitch why you giving my daughter trouble"

"Cause she just been ignorant and keep talking while I'm tryna teach and shit."

"First of all why is you a teacher?!" I didn't even think about that part.

"I'm not, I'm just here for fun to be honest. But I'm leaving. Go get Zaria she in blues class"

"Why?"

"Skipping.."

I pulled out my phone.

: wya ladybug?

Midget 2.0😗✌🏾: I'm in blues class, why?

: can u come to miss fenty class rq?
Seen

I- I know she didn't.

"This midget left me on seen" I said out loud.

"Midget? Bitch I know you ain't talking bout midget" she bursted out laughing and Zaria walked in

"Hey ladybug you going home early today."

"Why? And why is you kekekeing it up with this hoe?"

"Watch your mouth. And this hoe is my friend." I grabbed my purse and walked over to her and grabbed her arm pulling her towards the door as we walked to the exit of the school.

"Mama why is you wearing that?"

"Wearing what?"

She motioned to my short cut dress "that."

"I don't find nothing wrong with it" I smacked my ass and got in the car as she got in the passenger side.

"Zaria can you tell me something?"

"Yea"

"How is Beyoncé doing?"

"Mama that lady got a body on her."

"Lemme see"

She pulled out her phone and showed me a recent photo of Beyoncé

"She took me and blue to the store and I couldn't stop taking photos of her

"She took me and blue to the store and I couldn't stop taking photos of her. She got a really big back mama"

"I miss her." I blurted out.

"She misses you to. She was on the phone with Kelly and they was just talking about you...in a good way."

"I'm gonna have to go see her soon."

"You should." She paused. "They gave me days in ISS."

"It's that slick ass mouth"

—-

So excited to bring this book back!!!!

I love yall!!!

@bzzbxtch