xxv. wedding bliss

My Sweet Visenya,I am so sorry that I cannot be there with you, my love

My Sweet Visenya,
I am so sorry that I cannot be there with you, my love. I miss you terribly. Please extend my gratitude to Lord Stark for sending his men ahead. We were able to completely dismantle the Triarchy's forces with minimal bloodshed to the small folk. I am sending word to Lady Jeyne in the Eyrie for Joffrey, Helaena, and the children to return home. Your father has sent a raven for your sisters. The two of us want our entire family back together. You may bring your prisoners to King's Landing as well where everyone will be given fair trials. If I am to begin my rule as Queen, the people need to see that I am not a tyrant. We will put Larys, Alicent, Otto, and Aegon on trial. Now, I have read your request, Aegon is my blood... if he will swear an oath of loyalty to me, I will be willing to spare him. You and Aemond may also return to King's Landing to be with us, but if you wish to stay on Dragonstone, I will also understand. It is technically your seat and you are of age to command it in your own right. Do let me know what you decide and I will have the necessary arrangements prepared. We can also begin to plan your wedding to Prince Aemond if you would like. I love you, sweet girl.
Rhaenyra

When Visenya received her mother's letter, she immediately began to cry. Did this mean that the war was over? Had they really won the throne for her? There was damage that had been caused. The Greens had drained the money, thanks to Tyland Lannister, and there were parts of King's Landing that were in fractures because of what the Greens did, but Rhaenyra was determined to rebuild everything, better than it was before.

"Princess?" Ser Erryk asked when he opened the chamber doors. He heard her crying and feared something was happening.

"My mother... she said King's Landing is secure. She's sending for Helaena, Joffrey, and Helaena's children. She wishes us to bring the prisoners to King's Landing to be given fair trials. We must prepare to go to King's Landing at once. Do you know where Prince Aemond is?" She asked.

"I believe he is in his chambers," Ser Erryk said. Visenya nodded.

"Take a few of your men and gather Prince Aegon and Lord Larys... I shall go retrieve Lucerys, Aegon the Younger, and Aemond," Visenya said.

"Wait... what of Prince Daeron and Criston Cole?" Ser Erryk asked.

"Oh, gods... I almost forgot about them... Mother did not say, we will have to be on our guard," Visenya said. Ser Erryk nodded and the pair went in their separate directions. Visenya first went to find Lucerys and Aegon. Luckily the brothers were together in the Chamber of the Painted Table. Visenya approached them and smiled. "My sweet brothers, Mother is calling us to King's Landing," She said.

Aegon looked up with a smile. "Is the war over?" He asked.

"I am not sure, sweetling. There are still some people we need to be on the watch for, but you do not need to worry about it. We must prepare ourselves for the journey. Luke, would you like to go by sea with our grandsires, or on Arrax?" Visenya asked.