It's just a camping trip.

Behold... the greatest camping trip ever. It was us and Frog Mallet, so there were 10 of us, 10 sleeping bags, 5 blankets, and one large tent. We'd decided to line out the sleeping bags in a circle, sticking two together to drape the blanket over the pair so that everyone would have some. 

I roll out my sleeping bag, watching James and Cameron partner together. Sam links with one of the frog guys, leaving my eyes to fall on Danny. I wave him over, moving to the side so that he could roll his bag out next to mine. 

I pick up the blanket, holding it while waiting for Danny to get out of my way. Ginger-Beard stands up, and I gently push him by his chest as I open the blanket, lifting it and letting it fall gently over the bags. Danny slaps my ass and I roll my eyes, smiling at him. 

We talk and laugh, siting around in a circle as the sun sinks below the earth behind the grey fabric of our tent. The air cools, the world darkening, until we decide to crash for the night. Everyone curls into their sleeping bags and wraps up under their blankets, until all was silent but the sounds of their slow breaths. 

The dark void seemed to press against my eyelids as I lay awake and listen to the crickets chirp. The sound of nature was beautiful, I was so glad we got the chance to have a little camping trip like this. A lot of right place, right time energy. 

I lay on my back, hands folded on my stomach, listening to the soft susurration of the wind through the trees. The air was cool and damp, carrying with it the earthy scent that was far different from the city. It was funny yet slightly annoying that I had been knackered all day, but now I felt wide awake. 

I open my eyes, staring at the grey fabrics of the tent arching upwards on it's poles. I wonder if there's a reason I'm meant to be awake right now. Maybe something was going to happen. Maybe I was just meant to enjoy the sounds of the night alone. 

I hear the blankets shift beside me, Danny stirring in his sleep. Sex would make me tired, I think, immediately shutting my eyes. The hint of a smile traces my lips. I didn't need to look at Danny right now. But I could start an orgy... I laugh mentally at myself. Then I could say I had an orgy with frogs. Just wake all the others up and tell them we're having sex now. I mean, what can I say? Bands that are gay are bands that stay. 

I smile to myself, humored by my thoughts until the dull scratching sound of fabric shifting from right next to me catches my ears. Was Danny awake? 

A low groan follows my internal question, coming from beside me. Coming from Danny. 

I mentally laugh. It was normal, he'd done it in the bunks on tour loads of times. I have, we all have. But I wanted to go to bed, and Danny was wanking in my ear. 

I snap my head over to Danny suddenly, and he jumps as I giggle quietly. His eyes are wide. 

"You've been caught," I hiss at him. My eyes glitter in the dark, a small smile playing on my lips. 

"Shhh," he shushes me. 

"Can I touch you?" I whisper, getting straight to the point. 

Danny's mouth falls open, soundlessly, and he stares at me. 

I blink, tossing him a smile as I roll over on my right to face him, moving my hand up to emerge from the blankets by my head. My fingers find Danny's hair, and I twist my fingers through it. 

"I couldn't sleep and you were moaning in my ear," I whisper. Danny rolls his eyes. 

"Are you entering me?" he asks in a hushed voice. I shake my head. 

"There's too many others," I reason. Danny nods, reaching a hand out to set on the front of my sweatpants. I smile in the dark, playing with Danny's hair in my fingers. I scoot closer, quickly pecking him on the cheek. Danny blushes, and I couldn't help but feel a hint of amusement as I reach for him in the darkness. 

My hand finds its way to his crotch, where it was already rock-hard and Danny breathes heavily, his hips pushing forward against my touch. I smile to myself and lean in in the dark, pressing my lips against his. 

I hold him, fondling his tip a little bit with my thumb as he practically begs for action with his hips. As our kiss deepens, his hand finds its way overtop of mine, guiding my movements on his erection. I feel a familiar heat pool in my dick as I begin stroking him, my movements guided under his hand, in sync with his rhythm. 

Danny fights back a moan, and I kiss him deeper to keep him quiet. But his lips fall off of mine, and he presses his forehead to mine against the ground. He emits a shaky whimper, closing his eyes as he holds my hand around his length. I grin, reaching down to stroke my own erection. I sigh as my fingers connect with my dick, leaning in to capture Danny's lips again as his whimpers worsen. 

His mouth opens again as he lets out a heavy breath into my face. 

"Shhh," I whisper to him. He was so cute sometimes. His face is flushed as he nods, clearly struggling. I entrap him into another kiss, biting his lower lip gently to hold it in place. 

I feel myself coming closer, blissing out on the sound of Danny's ragged breath. I begin to speed up my own movements as Danny attempts to hump my hand, his grip on my hand tightening. I kiss him more intensely, feeling him struggle to maintain this silence. Fuck, I was close already. 

Danny whimpers into my mouth, a bead of precome leaking down both our cocks. I slide my thumb across my tip, mentally swearing as I shove my tongue into Danny's mouth. I feel Danny getting closer as well, and I listen to every hushed noise. 

I orgasm, spilling as Danny taps my arm with his fingers manically, biting my lip, and he releases onto the sleeping bag. 

We had ourselves a little pool of semen between us.