Chapter 2: I'm not into shopping.

A/N: okay, so I had 7 reads, I know this is not much, but it made me sooo happy that you have no idea. I just wish that these 7 people could comment or vote but then I guess it just the staring. Please spread/comment/vote/fan.

-Watchy :*

Chapter 2: I’m not into shopping.

NEHA’S P.O.V

“Finally! I thought we will have to stay here for the day” Key said. “You know I wouldn’t mind that, infect I’ll love it.” I said with a laugh in return of which she said, “oh, I know that fatty, that’s why I never gave you a choice considering you don’t like shopping”. “What?” I gasped “you called me fat? Okay” I said with a fake frown. “Oh shut it you. You know you are perfect.” “awww.. Key has crush on me? Sorry babe. Too bad I’m into men.”  “oh please!” she said. “I would never think of turning into a lesbian. I mean why make boys go unlucky when I can give this to them” she referred to herself with her hands. Of course, she knows she is very pretty, and any guy would be lucky to have her. No, she is some bitchy full of herself egoistic brat. Infect, she is the most sweet and down to earth girl I’ve ever seen. She is more like a sister to me then a best friend. She knows everything about me. My family,  my ex-boyfriend, my school life, everything. I tell her all myself. Because she understands me. I know that she knows how sad I’m because of lack of attention from my family. I know she knows but she never pushes me to talk about it. She knows I don’t want to. Infect, she helps me in the act I pull to show myself that I’m happy. Kelsey is a happy goes lucky, chubby kind of person. She can be a badass sometimes and I have to be her partner in crime in it. She has a tanned skin, a good attractive figure with curves and all and wavy hair that fall till her half lower back. She was wearing black faded jeans with a black short top and black leather jacket and carrying a black bag today. Simple yet classic. (Picture on side of Kelsey and what she wore today). I do support her everywhere too. Like this time as her ‘date’ to the grand party her uncle was hosting on this Friday, and here I am on Wednesday morning of the last week of summer vacation in the mall to buy myself and her a dress to add in our already full closet.

I was out of my thoughts by the voice of honk from the car behind mine in the parking lot. We were here already but I can’t find a place to park my black civic Honda 2009. When I finally found a space, I felt relieved. I hate parking. As I was about to turn my car that way, a gray Camry hybrid 2012 came into view and before I know it, the driver took my parking space. URRGGHHH. I didn’t even to bother to hide the look of annoyance on my face and pushed the horn continuously. The driver expertly parked his car and the door opened. I felt my breath skip as the hottest guy in the whole world came in to view. Second later the passenger door opened and as good as the first one, a hot guy came out. Both of them were wearing the same Raybens shades as me an Key. The driver, hottie No.1 took off his glasses. Wore a wicked smirk and wink at my way, as a act to show he won. And here goes all looks in the dustbin. Without another glance he rearranged his glasses and went towards the mall entrance with his friend. I don’t know if it was anger or aww but my mouth was slighty opened when Kel’s voice came. “shit shit shit. Did you just see those hot pieces of meat? I mean, did you see how out of this world kind of good-looking these hunks were? I think I’m gonna die. Best day ever. The air now feels hot although it was cold in the mor….” I cut her off, and this time due to annoyance. “okay, Key. A little exaggeration there. They were okay. And did you not see the smirk on his face? The driver I meant? I swear if I see him again I will..” she did not let me finish. “Exactly. Did you not see that sexy and oh so hot smirk? They way he took off his glasses and winked towards you? I mean wow man, seriously I didn’t know they still had men like this. Okay so, the driver guy you can take so the passenger seat sex-god is mine.” What did she say? “wow wow wow. Easy there Kel. What do you mean he is mine? Thank you but you can take him, I’m not interested in a arrogant guy like him anyways.” To which she said, “well, even if you are not interested he winked at you so I call for the other guy.” She already made plans. Only Kelsey. “you know you are weird Kel? You made plans. Booked the guy.  Seriously?  It’s not like we will ever meet them” by now I found a empty space and parked the car. “I know I know. I was just making reservations for him for tonight in my dreams or better yet in my bed, you know doing that naughty things where we have wild animal sex and he…” “okay, too much information there about your imaginations. Thanks. But I’ll like to keep my thoughts clean”. She made this giggling noise in return that those girls do. Annoying.

It was already an hour we were at the mall. My now I had two shirts and a pair of jeans and a little accessories. Yes, I’m kind of a accessory girl especislly bracelets. They’re cute. And according to Key, girls don’t just buy a dress from a mall when they a have credit cards even if they came to just buy a  dress, so yeah. Kel dragged me in another expensive boutiques. And we parted our ways to look around for dresses. After checking out so many and trying a few as per Kel’s request we left the shop with empty hands. Again. My hunger was now speaking so I nudged Kel. “kel, its already an hour or so and I’m hungry, you know an apple since morning. Can we go to the food court on the third floor? We’ll continue this thing afterwards, aye?” in return Kel gave me a look of annoyance so I tried something else. “well, obviously you are not hungry, so how about you look around here and I go get myself something to eat, yeah? Em then I’ll join you?” “fine. Go eat and then bring your ass here, hurry. I’ll continue to look for a dress and if I find something good for you, I’ll let you know when you return.” She replied. Thank God. “okay, byeeee, see you in 15 mins max.” “hhmmm…” with a nod she returned. Aahhhh. Food, here I come.

A/N: Picture of Kelsey and the attire she had today on the side.